Reviews for The Unrequited Hypothesis
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
aww! this is too cute. well done.
Don'tMessWithAFangirl chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
That. Was. Adorable. Hands down the best howardxraj i've ever read.
loosedefense chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Fantastic work. You captured Raj so well, and the thoughts you wrote out for him made my heart clench, a sure sign of a great story. I only wish we could have gotten a little insight into Howard, but I think that's only because in your summary you used plural terms, so if I hadn't been expecting to read both POV's, I'd have no complaints whatsoever. :) Great job, it's nice to see something well-written for a fandom that has so few contributions.
ox-dancindarlin-xo chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Oh my gosh. I actually blubbered like a little baby.

Your wording, your storyline, your description, your... EVERYTHING. It was just so WOW.

Raj and Howard are meant to be together, and I think you showed that beautifully. :)
Dorkie chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
This was very touching and beautiful. I like the way you left it at the end, but you also represented both characters very well.
IronSpockMaster chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Aw... I absolutely adore Raj...
Tetsubinatu chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Aw! What a lovely, poignant piece. Raj's POV is perfect.
Cyranothe2nd chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Beautiful. I would so love to see what happens after this.
CeilingNinja chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
*dies of cute* Aw, Poor Raj, you just want to give him a hug!

-Nyx
PPP SSC chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I found out your secret to being so prolific-you're Leonard's mother in disguise! Jk (or am I?)

But I did enjoy this story. I thought that episode was great, and I loved the fact that you managed to make a piece of slash (or at least, borderline-so) while still keeping Leisure Suit Larry Howard Wolowitz in character. And even though I don't view Raj and Howard as anything other than good friends, this story is plausible.
St.John chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
so sweet and sad.

I would be quite pleased to read more chapters if you were ever going to write any... *hint hint*

but even as a stand alone, I still really liked this fic :)
Sushirisu chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
The only negative thing I can say about this fic is that its awesomeness makes me sad when I reach the end, knowing that there is no more awesomeness for me to read. I think this would have potential to be multi-chaptered. Not that it's not good like this (far from it), but I would like to know what could happen next. But that's just me, and I really enjoyed reading this little one-shot anyway.