Reviews for Unanswered Questions
Michonyx chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
I'm liking this story and I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I don't like Rosalie at all in this one. PLEASE tell me that she's going to get what's coming to her, because I find myself wanting to shove one of her high-heeled shoes up her ass. Keep up the good work! :D
LezCullen chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
It was really getting good...
DemeRain chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
Thanks for sharing.
Robsblueeyes chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
Rosalie's a bitch on wheels and I'm glad that her and Emmett split up so long ago and that he knows what she's like. Her nasty bitchiness towards Jasper explains some of his previous behaviour and he's obviously been very badly bullied. I hope that Jasper can be totally honest with Emmett so that he can also understand why he was so awful to him and tried to push him away. I'm so happy that Emmett didn't cave in and he stayed to explain what he's feeling for Jasper.

Please say that you're going to finish this story. I'm hoping that it's being recc'd because you're coming back to it. I would love to see how these two move forward.

Robsblueeyes chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
What happened to Jasper for him to expect to be treated this way and to sneak off during the night? Surely if he thought about what happened with Emmett rationally he'd realise that he couldn't just out himself there and then to his drunken team mates. They really need to talk about what happened and what they both want. Jasper's obviously hurt over what happened and I can understand that but I hope that once he's calmed down he comes to realise that Emmett panicked and he was put in a difficult situation.

Robsblueeyes chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Oh wow! I found this story through the TwiSlash Unveiled website and I'm so happy I did. I love your Emmett and Jasper. Vaseline, hahahahaha! Bless Emmett for being so clueless. He's very determined to fully embrace this change in himself but by his own admission he's worried about friends, family and team mates reactions. It's going to be difficult for him but I think most will accept him as he is.

RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 3 . 6/16/2012
This is absolutly amazing! I love it so much! Update soon?
love-of-my-existance chapter 3 . 9/30/2011
Mooooorrrrreeee! Eeek omg love it sooooooo much! :D keep up the great work!
sapphirescribe chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
I love this story! There's not enough Emmett/Jasper slash in this world, and you guys have a great story here. I'm intrigued to know what happened with Jasper and Maria and how Rosalie fits into the whole thing. And I'm so glad that Emmett isn't letting Jasper just pull away without putting up a fight. I really hope that you guys are planning on continuing the story - it's just too good to let it go! :)
Freaxx chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
loved it
Raven's twimom chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
IM SO FRUSTRATED! I LIKE BOTH YOUR FICS THAT I FOUND TODAY, BUT THEIR NOT FINISHED. I WANT TO KNOW HOW THEY END. IF THE GUYS GET THEIR"HEA"! PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE ON ANOTHER SITE. PLEASE!
The-Violet-Hour chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
really enjoying this story, please update soon :)
MissyBlack31 chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
Interested to see where this will lead. Good story.
Luv2Read247 chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
I really want to know shat happens, please update!
violetdusk12 chapter 3 . 1/8/2011