Reviews for According to Destiny
honey chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Hi!
I just wanted to let you know that I LOVED your writing! I admit that for the first time I read, it hit me and I found it a little bit bizarre but I went on reading anyway and in the end it's pretty awesome!
NIce job!
All the best!
xoxo
chele the original chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
Excellent! Glad uther had a change of heart and that guard and 'lady'elizabeth were Destiny.
chele the original chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Merlin was very courageous to stay and continue to tell Arthur the it to uther to be a dick.
Armadura Fairy chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
This story is so amazing that it warrants a deserving sequel.
Grizzo chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
Just loved it...thx...gr
Kat Nightfox chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
That was excellent. Better than the other Merlin-gets-pregnant-cuz-he's-a-warlock stories I've read. Kudos!
KWink chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
I am really liking it. I defantly thing Arthur should have the baby next time!

He He you could have just to much fun with that.
Beizanten chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
They were really cute and sweet. I love destiny she is really beautiful and adorable
Beizanten chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
It's sad at first but really cute and beautiful. merlin really, really love Arthur and Arthur is really sweet!
CrayonsPink chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
This is a great story! I really like it.
Guardian of the Hell Gate chapter 2 . 12/10/2009
I really like this story so far. (I wonder if the next chaper will be the last one...) But anyway I really like the occasional mpreg story that has a happy ending. (PLEASE HAVE A HAPPY ENDING!~what can I say I'm a sap) Plus this story is really well written, besides a few spelling mistakes - but I can live with that. I read another mpreg story once and it was a pretty good idea but the spelling and grammar was atrocious and competely ruined the whole story. Anyway I can't wait until your next chapter! :-D
LadyFromPoland chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
Wow! It was really worth to read :)

Destiny is a beautiful name. Perfect for their daughter.
StoryTagger chapter 2 . 12/8/2009
Haha, wow I'm amazed Merlin didn't attack anyone while he was pregnant..seriously, I said hi to a pregnant friend of mine and next thing I know I'm on the ground from that hellish punch she hit me with. I don't care what anyone says, stay away from pregnant redheads...shiver...but hey, the girl is born! Yippie!
StoryTagger chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Oh crap...wow this went really far really fast...but oh crap Merlin's gonna burn...wait, how can a sorcerer be burned at the stake... I mean, come on! With the amount of magic him and baby have been slinging around, a little fire should be nothing...
Stompy Bigfoot chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
HOMG! that was an effing awesome start!