Reviews for Just Vengeance
nicnac918 chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
I really liked your look at Mr. Cat and episode four in this chapter. I had never thought of it that way before, but it's just too... Mr. Cat to not be true.
Lucky Ladybug chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
Sorry, one more thing I really really wanted to add but forgot. XD;

It made me sad when Autor monologued about knowing he did not have courage or heroism, but knowing him, of course he would believe that. Only those who know him can see what he denies. ;) I'd be worried if he did know he had those traits.
LuckyLadybug chapter 6 . 6/10/2010
And the conclusion! I'm glad Autor determined a way to stop Vendetta, but Ahiru is right: Autor will very likely go on feeling terrible about it. **hugs him.**

I'm very happy you decided to post this. It's a travesty that it doesn't have many reviews; it's every bit as intense and intriguing and wonderful as the stories that have lots of reviews. The world needs more Autor and Ahiru stories! I like the way the Bookmen were involved, too. They've always interested me.

By the way, totally random, but I remember I really liked that you used the pretty much archaic version of meow in a previous chapter. ;) It makes me hearken back to days of reading Nancy Drew mysteries.

Oh! And I love in chapter five where Charon has a moment to monologue. He always has something interesting to say.

The whole feel of this story is so awesome. It reads like a novel.
LuckyLadybug chapter 5 . 6/10/2010
And a little more Autor hurt/comfort to start with. I would guess Charon may have given brandy, since that's traditionally supposed to help, but who knows.

I love Autor's monologue the next day. It's so eerie, thinking about the consequences of what would happen were the man's Stories to be erased.

Ahiru would so tell Fakir not to let it mess up a performance. That was cute. And I wonder what Fakir will think of all that's been going on since the last letter.
LuckyLadybug chapter 4 . 6/9/2010
Oh, this is my favorite chapter yet! Autor communing with the Oak Tree, and Ahiru running out to save him from the Bookman, and a little bit of Autor hurt/comfort at the end. ;) The revelation that Vendetta has a Story-Spinner in his family is intriguing, too. I love how Ahiru got Princess Tutu insight there even though she was still Ahiru.

And oh no! LOL. Now you've given me a crack art idea that I don't think will go away. The head Bookman and a Jawa encountering each other.
LuckyLadybug chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
I love Ahiru's monologue! Especially the part invoking memories of episode 4. I always kind of wondered why Rue was upset at Ahiru yelling, since she was already falling before Ahiru said anything. But I like the mention of the detention being extra practice and that if Ahiru had been wrong, it would have been cleaning duty.

The second scene turned out very well, too. Ahiru's last line is so chilling.
LuckyLadybug chapter 2 . 6/9/2010
And so we get hints about Autor's powers. Intriguing! (And I hope it didn't look like I was copying off of you by having him have such powers. ; I was told it was a fanon theory and I had the impression it was probably widespread enough that I could use it without looking like I was ripping someone off. At the time, I hadn't read any of this story.)

I love the scene with Ahiru so hard. LOL, yeah, that would be a disaster if someone saw them walking like that.

Your Ahiru is so fun. She's obviously recognizable, but much more mature. And I'm amused that she was a little disappointed when Pique and Lilie didn't quiz her. I enjoyed where we learn she's better at writing, but not spelling. LOL. Perfect touch there.
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Finally, I'm here to actually read this whole story after previous skimming through a bit of it!

I like your musings on the integration of Kinkan into the real world. It's bittersweet, but feels realistic.

And I love how you write for Autor, giving him the perfect vocabulary and having him ponder and calculate over things. I do think it's debatable whether Fakir and Autor like each other, especially since Haley says in the official fanbook it says that Fakir thinks of Autor as an odd sort of friend. **squees.** But going by the show alone, it is a tough call.

Your descriptions of his interactions with Ahiru are so cute. I love that they're falling into a friendship. Her line about only walking into his house unannounced is amusing. And I really like how she paid attention to the guy leaving and was able to demonstrate with the cane.
hragaman chapter 6 . 3/28/2010
Again with the lack of reviews...

This was a very understated piece of writing; subtle and concise, more along the lines of a slice of life than the adventure of it's prequel. Still, nice :-)
Tripleguess chapter 6 . 1/24/2010
A fun read. Thanks for sharing it. )
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 12/20/2009
Yay three well done chapters
CPAnthoni chapter 6 . 12/18/2009
Really well done. I like your Autor better than the Autor in the anime.
CPAnthoni chapter 4 . 12/9/2009
O, and the plot thickens! Very nice. I like your theory on Princess Tutu, too; I think it makes a lot of sense.
CPAnthoni chapter 3 . 12/7/2009
Lovely story, both this and Chapter of the Duck. I look forward to seeing what happens.
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 12/5/2009
Certainly a good story somehow.