Reviews for Things Sam And Will Are Not Allowed
Arivania Moons chapter 13 . 1/12
Again- I can get away with a heck of a lot of this stuff. Because I can blame Simmons and Leo and no one will be any the wiser! *grins*
Arivania Moons chapter 4 . 1/11
I get away with more than half of these rules. So I guess that I'm just VERY lucky. That or I have them that wrapped around my digit!
kirara the great chapter 19 . 12/11/2014
these pairings are wonderful omg
bratlupa chapter 19 . 3/19/2014
This story was really funny when I wasnt cracking up laughing I really couldn't help but wonder show Will and Sam did some of the things they did. I'm sad to see this story end and hope that in the future you can continue it or write one shots on how some of the rules came to be.
The Homunculi Twins chapter 19 . 12/11/2012
idea for a rule: ask there bonds mates to make a sex tape with either them or another mech, then sell it to fangirls :D
The Homunculi Twins chapter 17 . 12/11/2012
damn u for making us lose the game! :) rule 320
Chemical Access chapter 15 . 8/21/2012
i was reading -no duh- about the flashlight banning and then i thought, "they never said laser pointers were" :D
Chemical Access chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
oh my god.. the last one killed me! XD i love this things!
Wrecker Radioactive chapter 19 . 4/5/2012
ya know..this would have made alot more sense if this was in the beginning. just saying
Wrecker Radioactive chapter 17 . 3/17/2012
nobody ever believed me when i told them that furbies were/are evil...they all thought i was crazy but my gut told me that they were/are trouble...little creepy fraggers
Wrecker Radioactive chapter 14 . 3/17/2012
i nearly died when i read the rulez with pokemon...that is gonna keep me laughing for dayz ahaha
Wrecker Radioactive chapter 13 . 3/17/2012
oh i love this. you are true genuis. too much fun and soo many possiblities
myers1978 chapter 19 . 8/10/2011
I LOVED this story, it was hilarious XD And I loved the pairings, especially Will/Ironhide... I saw glimpses of a slightly more professional Sam/Bee relationship between those two in the movies and was upset that they did not use that more, making Hide like Will's command vehicle. I keep wishing that, if they decide to do the second set of trilogies, that they explore Will's character more since Shia said he'd likely not return, and that they'd somehow find a way to bring Hide back (who knows, he and Ratchet seemed close, he may try hard to somehow)

But I am ranting... great, hilarious story D
kirallie chapter 19 . 7/19/2011
Apparently lauhging my head off when my asthma's playing up due to the high wind outside...not a good idea! But I loved it! Interesting pairings. Go Will and Sam!
Erin Primette chapter 19 . 7/19/2011
The story is so funny! LOLz