Reviews for Things Sam And Will Are Not Allowed
Yuna Yami Mouto chapter 8 . 7/23
I love this! I laughed so hard my stomach hurt! I'm reading it a second time now and I wanted to tell you which is my favourite. It number 14. I can imagine a scene like that. Great work and I hope you know that this is amazing.
windygroves chapter 5 . 5/11
omg thank you. you just made my day
Cyndera Dracona chapter 16 . 11/1/2016
Meg and OP are bonded? Cool.
Cyndera Dracona chapter 5 . 10/31/2016
87:** - of course they did.
janet1982 chapter 19 . 8/8/2015
awesome )
Arivania Moons chapter 13 . 1/12/2015
Again- I can get away with a heck of a lot of this stuff. Because I can blame Simmons and Leo and no one will be any the wiser! *grins*
Arivania Moons chapter 4 . 1/11/2015
I get away with more than half of these rules. So I guess that I'm just VERY lucky. That or I have them that wrapped around my digit!
kirara the great chapter 19 . 12/11/2014
these pairings are wonderful omg
bratlupa chapter 19 . 3/19/2014
This story was really funny when I wasnt cracking up laughing I really couldn't help but wonder show Will and Sam did some of the things they did. I'm sad to see this story end and hope that in the future you can continue it or write one shots on how some of the rules came to be.
The Homunculi Twins chapter 19 . 12/11/2012
idea for a rule: ask there bonds mates to make a sex tape with either them or another mech, then sell it to fangirls :D
The Homunculi Twins chapter 17 . 12/11/2012
damn u for making us lose the game! :) rule 320
Chemical Access chapter 15 . 8/21/2012
i was reading -no duh- about the flashlight banning and then i thought, "they never said laser pointers were" :D
Chemical Access chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
oh my god.. the last one killed me! XD i love this things!
Wrecker Radioactive chapter 19 . 4/5/2012
ya know..this would have made alot more sense if this was in the beginning. just saying
Wrecker Radioactive chapter 17 . 3/17/2012
nobody ever believed me when i told them that furbies were/are evil...they all thought i was crazy but my gut told me that they were/are trouble...little creepy fraggers