Reviews for Fight!
Avatar.NIX chapter 1 . 8/22
*lol* Somehow, KID being jealous every time Conan/Shinichi chases after Lupin instead of him feels like canon to me. xP Very nicely done!
conan.kaito chapter 1 . 3/21
hey it seems your story are being a very good story. but, i want conan is indeed on this story or on next chapter just like conan has kidnapped by black org. and that two thief save him . by the way i still like this story
Akira Kudo chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I liked it can you continue?
Hikari-Pandora chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
giggles, sugar is my fuel, so I think it rater helps the body keep up with the inspiration. i'm a little like Kaito in that way, but I'm sure that I'm not the only way. Oh and don't worry, it was a lovely little one shot.

Thanks, matta nee!
yvonna chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
i thought it was funny
Murasaki B chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Lupin and Kaito KID 'fighting' over Conan, that's just awesome. i would have liked to see Lupin put up more of a fight, but like this kaito gets his conan

great story ;P
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
well then hooray for sugar and sleepiness, it must be a good combo. It was hilarious and yeah, Kid would be TICKED if Lupin interferes with Conan getting to one of his heists. I was waiting for Kid to demand where Conan was before handing over the jewel, but informing him of the nearby cops was a nice touch...very gentlemanly of him.
Someone you'll never meet chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
He's my detective!...ah, priceless.
sasas chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Kaito Kid couldn’t recall a time when he had been more surprised. Tantei-kun ignoring his heist note? Understandable if it was because of a murder (not that he liked the idea that his precious tantei-kun too nearby murders but it wasn’t like he could steal the shrunken 16-year-old away and expect him to stay put) but because of a theft?

Hakuba took a step back from him, as he took a step forward. Whatever the blond detective had expected in response to his statement, this wasn’t it. “A theft? He skipped going to my heist to go after someone whom had stolen a gem I’ve already stolen?”

Kid knew he probably should be getting out of here already, after all, Nakamori and his task force were mere rooms away, but still! Shinichi had better have a good reason why he skipped, and the thief that had just stolen the attention away from him had better watch out!

“What do you expect Kid? We’re not all available to your beck and call. Surely you must know that.”

“Ah, but you see, Tantei-kun not appearing makes my heists so much less interesting.” Oh, he had just scored a point! Kaito smirked at the vein throbbing on the usually cool detectives forehead. He pointedly turned away to yawn loudly and stretch his arms above his head.

Hakuba stepped forward to tackle him rules of the game, can’t break the rules
Kitty-Chan UchiNaru no Miko chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Bwahahaha. Oh, HERE's an idea: Kaitou Kid, Lupin, & the Twins.
gundamzbd36 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
whats going to happen?
RAGA chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I do so love stories with DC/LI crossovers. There's so few of them, but all the ones I've read are worth reading (this fic included XD). There should be more written.

You're right about the episode. It was a very good one, and I'd enjoy it if Lupin and the rest make another appearance (along with Kaito Kid ~grins~). It would be most interesting to have an episode with a thief vs. thief and Conan/Shinichi in the mix.
kirin-saga chapter 1 . 11/29/2009