Reviews for Pleasant
soul-of-insanity16 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Oh, I loved it. I loved every letter, every alphabet of it. I read it as slow as I could to imagine it perfectly and then I read it again. An awesome job done.
macalaniaprincess chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Genius! Young Alistair is *adorable*! actually lolled on public transport reading this - kudos ;-)
Morninglight chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Bwahahahahahahahaha! This is funny!
CouslandSpitFire chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Wow - wonderful! ) I really like your style of language and how you put this little scene together. I can see everything in front of my eyes and I especially like that in this fic Eamon is not the bad guy, he even bathes Alistair himself and doesn't want things to change when Isolde moves in.

And Alistair... LOL I think if there's a wrong thing to say, he'll find it. Really, really nice! Thanks for sharing! )
lolz chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Ok that was funny XD Great work
truthrowan chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Poor Eamon and Alistair. *sighs* Now that it's been presented to me, I'm fond of this idea. That Eamon wanted Alistair as part of the family instead of in the stables, but Isolde wouldn't allow it. Pity he didn't stand up to her about it though. Thank you.
Isobel Kelte chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Oh. My. Goodness. This was too cute and terribly fun to read. I'm amazed at how in-character Alistair is in his five-year-old incarnation.
Zephyr5 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Oh good lord...I have tears of laughter literally streaming down my face now. Such a wonderful piece, and I can really see Alistair just getting into that sort of scrape without trying.

Very, very well written. I can see myself reading this whenever I need a quick dose of Alistair's particular brand of pick-me-up!

Zephyr5
Kea Renee chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Man I hate Isolde. I'm going to write a scene where my character is telling her off! Pity she wasn't a new maid. Did you get vibes that Teagen didn't like her very much, or is it just me? Sorry, just your piece made me remember my dislike of her. Other than that, very cute story. Sorry if you didn't want your story to be labeled cute. I always use cute when it is something I like.
Lerolain chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
'What's a wife?'

LOL!

Good story.
Crisium chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
A very long existence, indeed. Wee!Alistair is adorable. The way you set a scene- naked little boy escaping from a bath, Isolde with flowers, Eamon running after, frantic- it's immaculate. And it's wonderful to read. Please don't ever stop writing.
waiting4morning chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Lol. Loved this. Poor Arl Eamon.