Reviews for Voices
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Different from what you usually write, but really, really good!
Panda chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Okay Temi, this is my first time reviewing on this thing, lol. I don't even have an account so, yeah. I scanned through some of your other fics, which I am determined now to read after properly reading this one. It was amazing! The way you write actually makes me feel as though I'm in the story myself, it's amazing! I loved how you described the thoughts and feelings of Kathryn and since she's blind, the way you've written it makes the reader feel blind too. I think you grasped the characters of Dean, Sam and Cas really well, even though their part was brief. I loved how you described Cas' presence and the power she could feel from him as well. It's SO well written, you actually inspire me to write something! I loved it!
Punky chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
"I wonder if there is something else between them." muwahahaha couldn't help yourself XD

*AHEM* Ok, aside from that distraction lol, Interesting concept Temi. I like that it goes into further detail on what it must feel like to be whisked away by Cas. Comparing it to touching a live wire makes perfect sense. It's a clever idea to try to describe them without sight alone but all the other senses. Most other fics leave it all to looks, never going into smell, touch and sound. Nice, I enjoyed it
krissy7490 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Wow! That was just... wow. The only word I can use to descibe it is gorgeous! Amazing job! You should definitely do more of these!

Side note: Am I a serious dork for being jealous that she got to hug Cas? ;) Lol!
writeeofpassage chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
This is so beautiful. I wonderful idea and perfectly executed. Amazing. :)
Skyrere chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
o... very nice...

I have one suggestion... Instead of referring to the place she was as a room, which would be strange to have gravel in it, I find that Chamber works fantastic for the reference. It suggests a room, but at the same time, not necessarily a room in a man made building.
Sola chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
That last bit?

I hope she was right.

I think you know of which I speak.

Anyway.

I say such things too much.

Ahem.

It was awesome.

I could tell who was who before she learned their names.

Yeah.
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Hi there! Congratulations on your win :D I was really interested to see a new fan fic story from you, so even though I don't really know the show, I thought I'd read, and I really enjoyed your writing. I like your style and the sensory descriptions were tremendous, it actually made me 'see' what was happening, even though your narrator couldn't. I like first person and it worked really well here as I got a good idea of the character of Kathryn, as well of course as the outsider's view of the main characters, that's always really interesting to do. I loved the descriptions of all that could be felt and touched, and then smelled and heard, it brought it all to life, and I liked the character's perception of Cas. Great writing.
LoupGarouAngel chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
This is an awesome little piece of writing, a great practice to tune up your skills in one area, and you succeeded very nicely! You didn't use imagery at all, yet I could perfectly picture the whole thing in my mind in a clear, smooth and beautiful manner. The flow of the writing matched the style perfect, and the descriptions used for each character were dead on. Hope to read more of your work, looking forward to future fics with all senses involved :)