Reviews for Afraid to Sleep
sakurablossomhime chapter 14 . 1/25
I read this in one sitting. This a wonderful Aeris/Sephiroth story. I wished it would have continued but it seems fitting it ended where it did too
brancan2 chapter 14 . 1/29/2013
touching,sweet,sad,fruitful...all the things i desire in a story :)
anne chapter 14 . 5/16/2008
i loved it deeply read it out in a breath
ecan chapter 14 . 12/17/2007
This is an excellent story. I truly enjoy reaing it.

EC
MegaKiraraLover chapter 14 . 10/6/2007
oh...i'm gunna cry...really...sniffle.

WAH!

loved the story! totally! go you! my second favorite of all time. yay! you should feel special, since both the second and the first spots are held by your stories. yay aloria!

btw, don't forget about the challenge!

-MKL
Coquettish Siren chapter 14 . 2/11/2007
This story was incredible! Absolutely incredible! OMG! you're amazing! Nicely done! XD
Silvara chapter 8 . 12/21/2006
Well,

i actually wrote a very, very long review for this fic, but since my pc deleted the text be I was able to send it, I feel very dusgusted and Zazy. Anyway I just waanted you to know how nice I think your fic is. I rea it wholly and found everything IC, through marked by your own style. I like it.

The only thing that made we somehow cringe was Seph's langage when he speak of the intimate topic with Vincent. Maybe I would be justificated by his broken state of mind and the fact he no longer cares that other see, but how, if he is truly devoted to Aeris, bring himself to speak like that of semething so unique and precious the wanted to share (reduced by only one small word that describe a mere occupation)? But then about the same intimate matter, I still don't unerstand how can he ve virgin if he so badly wanted it elseway ; isn't he thirty? I doubt it was all about Hojo's deicsions... Wasn't he more precisely afaid of such closeness? Just like he was about being hugged or taken care of? Okay he is a man, and he is human, but that dosen't make him longing for that so bad. In Seph's state of mind, and since he was a virgin, this wouldn't be the more urging need he feel, would it? It was the only thing I found slightly OofC and which, besides, sort of broke the romantism of the moment. That left alone, I am glad yo wrote this fic because the way they made him reappears in AC ; more evil as ever, too suborn or stuid not to think about a better plan for the Palnet... Can't he be allowed pease as well as Kadaj (as Aeris invited him to rest)? But maybe though Kaday, he too, found his place... (?) And could he even not be able to die, why would he be so blind by vengance not to think propely, not to be tired of all his unseless fights? Because of madness I guess. Because of the Jenova in him...(?) That is not fair. It is not and this is why I m glad you wrote this fic which is for me the logical way things would have happenned at the en d of AC.

THank again.

As the Sephris(AS) fan I am, I long to found more on your profile page!

Your writing is very nice and meanful. Jusst what I love. Good luck for whatever will comes next.

Merry Chrismas and happy new year!

Your fan

(PS: please, don't mind the spelling, I am french)
Silvara chapter 7 . 12/21/2006
Hello,

Wow there is so much to say and I don't know where to begin with...

Well this fic, that I did wholly read in two days, has been for me a great advanture. I love the way you manage to get you characters where you want them to be though they remain perfecty IC. I love your
Lady Psychic chapter 14 . 10/20/2006
Wow! This was a really good story!
thegr8sephiroth chapter 14 . 9/21/2005
this was a great read! Well worth my time. Does the flying mean Sephiroth got his powers back, and, if so, does it matter, what with the story being over? Definitely favin' this
thegr8sephiroth chapter 9 . 9/21/2005
while I like the story, I really don't believe that Cloud is Sephiroth's superior in combat. The final duel took place in Cloud's mindscape, his automatic victory represented his freeing himself from the pain and loss, as well as his false life. Sephiorth represented all of these, to some extent. Yes, I'm getting existential, but if you calculate Sephiroth's base statline from level 50 and progress it to 99, he actually does come out significantly ahead. Not just a fanboy, but a geek, too!
thegr8sephiroth chapter 8 . 9/21/2005
I'm going to toss out a wild guess and say that momoiro means pink? a pink cat...*wanders off, laughing maniacally*
thegr8sephiroth chapter 5 . 9/21/2005
I've been trying to place it, and now I finally have! Sephiroth's turned into Vincent!
Yusagi chapter 14 . 7/27/2005
*teary eyes*

That was BEAUTIFUL! So swet! Should make a doujinshi out of it! WHY'S IT GOTTA BE OVER? WAIH!

*sigh*

That was friggen awesome, suspenseful, emotional, sweet...I don't even know what to say! I almost wish it was in smaller chapters so I could comment on each part!

You really did a great job!
Yusagi chapter 12 . 7/25/2005
ooh...I like it, I remember reading some of those other chapters...what happened to the reviews, I wonder?