Reviews for Coming Undone
WhatzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzUP chapter 1 . 1/27
Just a test to see if this review will show since my last one won't..maybe the author needs to authorize it? IDK...Either way please ignore.
WhatzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzUP chapter 10 . 1/27
PLEASE OH PLEASE do not tell me your muse for this story has left as well...I already miss Love Game and the place you ended it, and now this? I can't be abandoned like this for a couple more years just to see or not see this story updated once more:(

Bah, it is what it is. It was and still is a great story, hopefully you continue it once more! if not, it was simply not to be I guess, and I thank you for the great ride that you put me through in the story up to this point. Wish you the best with your future endeavors!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/9/2014
I am dying from this cliff hanger!
Maeb chapter 9 . 8/9/2014
Okay, confession time, but I fucking hate Zack the Kid. It's nothing against you or the way you write, because you write beautifully, it's just little kids in literature in general just give me so much heart pain. I cannot stand the little assholes. It's a personal problem, I don't even know why I bring it up. God, little fictional kids. I have such a bias against the bastards. God! I had been hoping this would get really dark and Zack would end up dying...

To end this on a positive note, you're a fantastic storyteller! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/9/2014
Great chapter ah!
Maeb chapter 7 . 8/9/2014
I had to open up my windows, turn on my fans, and get in a tub of ice cubes cause hot damn!
Oh my God though the battle ahead aaahh! I thought Nero or Yuffie was the perv in the bush lol.
Maeb chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
You have a great week, too, sweetheart! :)
Maeb chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
WHAT?!
Also... Lmfao, I keep imagining literally a miniature Zack Fair as opposed to a small child who resembles him. The name's really tripping me up, man!
Maeb chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
Oooooh snap! :)
Aww, your author notes are too sweet! Bless you!
Maeb chapter 3 . 8/9/2014
Lol, Nero is such s troll, love him.
On a serious note, another very well made chapter! I love how you have the characters interact. That moment by the river was great. Everyone has a motive, which is important, and they aren't aimlessly in places for plot forwarding. Great!

The rape scene wasn't too explicit... just chilly enough to unnerve.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
I don't mean to be a prick, but wouldn't rape count as physical scarring?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
Dat flashback doe
Maeb chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Such a great start and fascinating premise! May I also add that I really appreciate the fact that while Tifa was testy, she wasn't ridiculously bratty like a cartoon character, you know? She was grounded and felt real. :)

Lmfao at everyone trying Vincent's patience. That line about him ignoring the immaturity around him had me cracking up!
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 3 . 6/23/2014
This is one crapsack reimagining of their world. I can only hope it ends better for them that it's been going.
FinalxFenrir7 chapter 10 . 6/23/2014
And my keyboard glitched.. ah the struggles now. Add just an author's note, a 500 word page or 5000, whatever you wish I'd just like as I'm sure everyone else would is an update.:) 2nd and lastly to wrap this all up if you still have contact with Valk has she given up on the cloti pairing? I've seen a few Yugioh updates, but sadly that is not my cup of tea. Perhaps you could ask for me? I'd be ever so grateful. Now thankyou for the update and I shall await for more FxF7