Reviews for Winter Moon
Plz Don't tell me u give up!
Guest chapter 31 . 12/23/2013
好喜欢这个文章,我也很喜欢雅各布和尼斯
KKKKKay chapter 16 . 10/6/2013
l am your reader who comes from china. i love this story. it is very attraction. look forward yoir next cheapter. my name is kay and you can call me kk
Guest chapter 31 . 9/28/2013
Congratulations on your engagement, and you have a way with words, especially romance. The story is beautiful up until now, hope you keep posting newer chapters because we sure as hell can't wait. Have a beautiful wedding.
Peaches318 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I love this story! I hope you post the next chapter soon
molly chapter 31 . 7/21/2013
Update?
tvaddict1992 chapter 31 . 7/10/2013
This story is truly amazing! I was in tears at some parts! I can't wait to read more :)
Brittany 21 chapter 31 . 7/8/2013
Love it keep up great work until next time ad Congrats on the engagement or if ur already married lol!(: until next time!(:
dplacker chapter 31 . 6/22/2013
loved it! will there be a sequel?!
TwilightSy chapter 31 . 6/16/2013
Good chapter. Glad Bella didn't go all crazy.
And congrats on falling in love and getting engaged. Good luck with your wedding plans.
Guest chapter 31 . 6/2/2013
Oh, now that's just mean stopping there! I've been waiting since 09 for this to happen! I'm so glad that you updated, because I was afraid you had abandoned this, and that would have been so sad, because this is an amazing story! Congrats on your engagement! Please, please, please update again soon!
Guest chapter 31 . 6/2/2013
This is a great fic cant wait till the next chapter
MissTerie chapter 31 . 5/27/2013
congrats on your engagement!

you really must be in love, cause you built up a really romantic scenario...hope to see how it turns out soon!
Beaches of La Push chapter 31 . 5/26/2013
Despite my thoughts that a rented bed is kind of 'ew' and that a bunch of candles in the middle of the forest might be a fire hazard, this story is still one of my all-time favorites. Back in the days when angst-y Jake was sleeping on Sam and Emily's sofa . . . yeah, that was the best. I don't mind the HEA, though. Best wishes on your engagement and your happy life together.
Da 0122 chapter 31 . 5/26/2013
An awkward situation that only will become even more awkward. It it will come down to one moment. They are ready.