Reviews for Voices in Spring
Green-eyed Blue Cat chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
The ending part with young Miles and Phoenix got me. An apt ending. It was both melancholic and uplifting (how contradicting can I get?). It would be the perfect heaven for both of them.

Fellow Malaysian! :D
MattsyKun chapter 2 . 2/19/2010
Philes Wrightworth? xD That made me laugh a little.

T.T Again.
MattsyKun chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
T.T Almost cried in the middle of class xD

Aw... T.T

I can't think of anything else to say, sorry.
Charxelle chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
Aw, that was actually pretty sweet for a fanfic about old people. When I pictured their house being nothing but stripes of burgundy and blue, I laughed.

Paisley Skies chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
I read both the story and the Epilogue, and both were absolutely beautiful. I positively LOVED the ending of the story; I found that I wished I had written it. (And that's a bloody good sign!) :D

It was just so splendid with the thoughts melting together... then, the ending... "it was spring again" ... it was just so melancholic and sad, but beautiful at the same time.

And in the epilogue, it was, yet again, the ending that struck me. It's as though Wright and Edgeworth are the only two people who really matter, and the rest of the world is just... there. They just "pass by," as you said. I don't know; I just... found the ending very engaging, just as I found the ending of the story. It's almost as though the dead are the ones who are truly alive, whereas those who ARE alive are not certain of their place in the world; they're like rocks on the bottom of a stream, and they just let life flow right over them. Perhaps its because the dead know what its like to have lived and to have died, so they have experience...

... EK. I think I have started the plot bunnies to stir about in my mind! oh, and I faved your story, btw. (And sorry for the long review! *fails*)
Toris.You'reAnArtist chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
That was beautiful. Your writing style is magical and extremely captivating. I found the plot well constructed, and the characters well developed.

Good work!

I would love to read more of your stories.