Reviews for Back to basic
Addicted1 chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
"Anya, the Sex Spotting Demon from Hell" -hilarious! I really enjoyed this story. Giles getting one over on the Scoobies AND putting Rilely in his place in the same fic! You've spoiled me!
MysticStarfall chapter 4 . 5/23/2012
Great story. Chapter 4 was funny. Loved it. :)
blue talith chapter 4 . 4/28/2011
Oh, my! I think Xander might know some magic words after all!
blue talith chapter 3 . 4/28/2011
Wow! What a phrase, and a most humorous one: ...feel quite snugly in the mornings...!
blue talith chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
Looks like Buffy and Riley are gonna have words (at the least)!
blue talith chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Oh, so looking forward to reading the rest of this great story!
cbrendible chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
aww... not fair with the end. You should totally elaborate more. Maybe a couple more chapters? pleasssse?
vampirefairy09 chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
lol;) Soo awesome. Love this story. Please please please write more soon. Its amazing.
Anony-Mousy chapter 4 . 7/3/2010
Absolutely loved this! I'm always up for a spot of Riley bashing, especially when he's losing out to Giles.
Echelon4eva chapter 4 . 5/31/2010
This is sooo good! please continue! :) x
rebelxxwaltz chapter 4 . 5/2/2010
Haha, this story is adorable. I especially loved the end! I think we can all just use our imaginations to fill in the blanks about how Joyce would react to this situation. ;)

I must also admit that I enjoyed, or at the very least agreed with, the Riley bashing. Definitely not a fan here either! Oh, and I giggled at the Highlander joke in chapter 3.

I think you were pretty much spot on with the reactions of the gang in chapter 4. For some reason it just makes the most sense for Willow and Xander to be the last ones to figure out what's going on. You know, when you think you know somebody... well, it's easy to make assumptions and omit possibilities. Bonus points to Anya for being especially quick on the uptake. :)

I'm brand spanking new to the Buffy fan fiction world, so I'm off to continue my detailed study of all the Buffy/Giles fics I can find. Thanks for writing this cute story!
mmooch chapter 4 . 4/17/2010
Oh, I so loved the scene in the store as they were trying to figure out who Buffy's new squeeze was. Giles mentioning Ethan was hilarious!
goodolrupes chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
magic words indeed. lol! ah, i love a bit of fluff before bedtime _
Erik's Rose chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
LOL Brilliant piece of fanfiction, I do like the ending. I can just imagine Buffy's mother walking in on her and Giles kissing

Love this will check out your other stories

Kindest Regards

MadBrilliant1880 chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
because I think she and Giles was fighting...

Was should be were.

Because I think she and Giles WERE fighting...