Reviews for The Legend of Link: Heroes of Time
Allwarden47 chapter 7 . 7/30/2015
I hate to be the one to break this awkward fact to you, but falbi is actually a woman. Don't believe me? Look in hyrule historia
Allwarden47 chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Excellent story
Matt chapter 43 . 1/4/2015
Simply astonishing :)
Miles Upshur chapter 43 . 11/22/2014
Absolutely fantastic work! I've been reading the story non-stop since I discovered it and you sir have proven yourself a more than capable author. Favorited right away! Bravo!
Ambient Tech chapter 43 . 9/18/2014
Another closure to an awesome story! You did a great job, and thank you for making this for us all to read. Also, I call the Triforce of courage! XD
Rigstig chapter 33 . 11/4/2013
Could you explain to me the whole timeline discontinuation from the previous chapter, and how it's affected this one? It's really confusing.
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 43 . 8/25/2013
Oh, this was great.
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 41 . 8/25/2013
These last few chapters have been nothing less than concentrated awesome, but what happened just now, what Midna did:
DEUS EX OCARINA!
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 28 . 8/25/2013
"Is- is this-?" I stammered.
"The Ocarina of Time? Yes."

HO-LEE-SHIT!
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 20 . 8/23/2013
GAH! THE FEELS!
(slumps over clutching chest)
On the plus side, their banter is great.
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 17 . 8/23/2013
Is Midna gonna be okay?
WHAT NEXT?!
Kung-fu Blaziken chapter 15 . 8/23/2013
Oh yeah...
bri-notthecheese chapter 43 . 5/31/2013
I just finished this story and wow...I started it a week and a half ago and couldn't stop reading it and tried to read it whenever I could. It was truly amazing. I had read one of your one-shots and loved the way you wrote, but became a bit hesitant to get through this long fix, but I'm so glad I did. It was perfect and I want them to so desperately make something out of your fic. I would play it. Your whole story arc was fantastic and the way you wrote the characters was spot-on. I loved every single new character you created as well. Orlon was adorable. And I loved that you brought Zant back. I seriously was about to cry when I thought it was going to end tragically, but so relieved that it didn't. It was perfect. Thank you!
Azarune chapter 43 . 5/16/2013
... That was such a brilliant adventure to read. Jesus that was basically one of the most intense reading experiences I have had the pleasure of having. And I read A New Chance For Life by Ri12! Best wishes!
guest chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
Awesome!I really need to get some sleep now ._.