Reviews for Pride Before the Fall
Jazzybella chapter 10 . 6/5/2014
Damn. Double damn. Still have chills. To be honest, Kira got what was coming to him. He knew of Yumi's personality. This was truly well crafted. So much insight to my favourite pairing. You are a wordsmith. Bravo!
X Mika-Chan X chapter 10 . 11/22/2013
Wow... I was definitely not expecting that ending. I thought he would leave him on the brink of death or low his confidence enough to commit suicide. Either way I absolutely loved this story! D
narutonarutolove chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
Hollows bleed a really dark colored blood, i think black. Loved this story!
Monotufu chapter 10 . 10/1/2012
What an amazing ending! I was waiting for Yumi to just go bezerk on Izuru! :P
The Serene Dancer chapter 10 . 9/30/2012
Holy Crap! I am assuming that Yumichika killed Kira. Awesome story with an awesome ending. Dont know what else to say. Again great story.
BigSister2 chapter 10 . 4/2/2012
Amazing story. I love the portrayal of all the characters especially Ikkaku and Yumichika and the dialogue was perfect. Awesome work.
Yuki Daviji chapter 10 . 3/5/2012
This is one of the best IkaYumi fanfics I have ever read! *cries* Kira!

By the way, would you consider writing a sequel or companion story to this? Like perhaps something from Ikkaku's point to view for the investigation of Kira's death? I'd love to read more! Your writing style is amazing! It's rare for me to actually feel emotion while reading but you made me!
Yami - The Devil's Advocate chapter 10 . 10/15/2011
Wow love the story and definitly love the end, although i am a fan of both Yumi and Izuru i have to say that Yumi "Killing" Izuru was a very fitting ending. Nobody messes with squad 11s 5th seat without paying the price!
TheEndofTag chapter 10 . 5/22/2011
OMG! i just love love love this story! I realy love the way how you portrayed their feelings! It was soo intense! and my heart just broke when Yumichika was ill because of Ikkaku. T_T And i just hate Kira for going in between them! My heart ached for Yumichika when he yelled at Kira saying that Ikkaku and Yumickia's relationship was ruined. *tears*

Again i just love love this amazing story!
Wicked Winter chapter 10 . 8/29/2010
XD YAY! Izuru's dead!

Quite frankly, he's always kinda creeped me out. I dunno why.
xnightmare'sxnightmarex chapter 10 . 8/21/2010
What an amazing story~! I enjoyed it so much that I couldnt stop reading it, it was that good! I'm sad though for Kira even though he kind was a douche but at least Yumichika and Ikkaku were able to start over. Its been awhile since I read a good Yumichika/Ikkaku and I'm glad I read this :D
machi-tan chapter 10 . 8/8/2010
great story I loved it! It was so angsty Im notsure who I felt more sorry for probabaly Yumichika though he suffered more physically and emotionally amazing job once again
killing u with umbrellas chapter 10 . 6/7/2010
i absolutely loved this story!
Hitachiin Shibo chapter 10 . 6/2/2010
I read this whole story in two days, as I had school in between, and I have to say it was completely enrapturing. You are so spot on with their personalities and actions that it is truly beautiful.

I'll leave you with my final thought as I finished this story:

That was gorgeous.
Phaelli chapter 10 . 5/15/2010
AUGH. You know how pissed you made me? Dunno 'bout you, but you know my two most favoritest characters in Bleach? Kira. And. Yumi. Honestly, I can't decide between them. So, so here, where you have them as rivals...what the heck! I can't decide who to root for! Well naturally, if it's an Ikkakux_ story, the *only* possible answer to fill in that blank is dear Yumi (and besides, I personally don't think Kira and Ikkaku would fit well together), but I so wanted Kira to be happy! T_T Then not only is he written as a dick in this story (when in reality he is such a sweetheart!), he's killed off.

And really...somehow I can't see Yumi and Ikkaku's relationship totally surviving this thing. So to add to my list of "what upsets me about this fic," it doesn't even end well (imo) for Yumi! Sad ending makes me sad. Ah well, I loves me some angst. Thanks for messing with my feelings so well!