Reviews for Waking Up
kelli maguire chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
i liked it. Thankyou fot writing. 8)
me chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
wow, this was really good
Running-Wild22 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Sequel?
Ying Ying 54 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
If you didn't mention it, I wouldn't have known it was your 2nd fic. :)

Enjoyable read! This was one of my favorite scenes from the movie and I think you did a great job interpreting it from Nika's POV. I wonder if 47 tranqed her because he knew he wouldn't be able to handle it if he allowed her to continue? I'd love to see something from 47's POV on this scene as well.

Keep up the good work! Catching up on the fics written by both you and breadandchoc and loving them!
Super-girl-straight-from-hell chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
LOVED IT!
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
soo sad!
Cyradish chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I was really surprised to find out that this is your second fanfic ever. Despite of your inexperience on the field of fanfiction you've done an excellent job! I was so dissapointed when this was only one chapter long. So short and good fic just made me crave for more!

You write smooth and rich english. You definately should write more 47/Nika fics. There certainly is too few good fics about them.
SquigglyLine chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I loved this story! You get into Nika's head so well, it's so dead-on. Please keep writing, because I'll be checking regularly for updates!
EuphemiaD chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
good job! i'm glad you incorporated the scene when she helped him with the tie, i really liked that one when i watched the movie. You should write more of Nika/47! there are so few of them..
breadandchoc chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
asdfjsdfdsl;ldsa yes yes yes yes YES. Finally some decent Nika/47 fic!

so, right, I'm surfing the net in the downtime of my trip, and on a whim decided to visit the deserted halls of the hitman fic archive and lo and behold, a fic! A DECENT new fic!

This is a definite improvement from yr first fic, you're starting to find your own voice. I look forward to the day you've written enough that you've developed it more fully, but in the meantime, I'm more than happy to get this piece :) I really enjoyed this, particularly how you led up to one of my favourite scenes in the movie (i.e. the tie scene), and how you kept them both marvelously IC. 2 points of advice - first, you might want to untick the "no anonymous reviews" option in yr account so you get more reviews; second, try to avoid too much reliance on elipses (the "...") - it's an easy writing crutch, I know, but ultimately looks disjointed and amatuerish unless writing actually calls for it. But really, who am I to speak, I abuse semi-colons and colons all the time :P

See what I mean about more writing leading to greater improvement? ;) You show real promise, all you need is practice! So go write some more hitman fic now, you, for my enjoym- I mean, yr own benefit ;) Don't let the lack of reviews get you down - in a small fandom, it takes time.

(PS: and WHAT is with that A/N, don't make me change my penname or use another account!)