Reviews for All I Want for Christmas is You
A Fan chapter 13 . 3/15
This story was so heartwarming, romantic and lovely written that I just can't stop smiling. Thank you!
Orange-Coyote chapter 13 . 12/16/2014
A wonderful story that I very much enjoyed!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 13 . 11/21/2014
Beautiful way for Dramione to end/start the year.

Great job!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 12 . 11/21/2014
That was a beautiful 12th day for Dramione!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 8 . 11/21/2014
Awe! That was such a sweet Dramione moment for them. So glad that their run in with Harry earlier hadn't ruined it.
memoriesarecheap chapter 13 . 10/17/2014
What a beautiful fic! I love the ending... how sweet of Draco to bring all of their friends and family there!
IAmAFallenMischiefAngel chapter 13 . 10/15/2014
Wooooooooooooooo! That was awesome i mean seriously!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/11/2014
So how does Draco suddenly fall in love with Hermione? I mean, what happened to the 'Mudblood' treatment, if he really is a changed man, why can't we see the change in itself?
maroonandgoldscarves14 chapter 13 . 6/30/2014
This is such a sweet story! I hope my boyfriend will be like draco3
Anonymous chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
This must have been Sooooooooooo hard to write ,and this is one of my favorites. I love how you didn't take it too fast, and it showed their personalities!
the dreamer chapter 13 . 3/25/2014
This is frickin brilliant. Read it in one go. Awesome stuff. Thank you so much for sharing it.
DisneyKd4 chapter 13 . 3/25/2014
Totally approve of everything that I just read
Ashlyn Buggert chapter 12 . 1/25/2014
This is one of the best fan fictions I have ever read! Good job
Soooooomebody chapter 13 . 8/24/2013
Holy hell, your fanfiction was BLOODY amazing!

And now, I shall stop with those words since I don't talk like that..

Ahem..

Your fanfiction was by far the best (and I have read VERY many, don't judge -.-) I have ever read. Romance-wise. Don't be offended, it's supposed to be my highest level compliment ever, so.. Accept it, dammit!

I lobed it. No complaints, AT ALL.. Keep writing for ALL of us, you have a skill, at least I think so, for writing. Good job :)

Now write MORE! (-) (-)
Guest chapter 11 . 8/20/2013
just wondering ... since you mentioned it here, are you christian?