Reviews for federal files
Ditsyjo chapter 79 . 6/29
Just got to say all that highlander stuff and you never introduced Neal to Amanda? they would have a blast... and steal half of New York... or Paris or wherever they happened to be
Guest chapter 78 . 5/4/2014
lol cool.
alpha3toast chapter 78 . 4/30/2014
Medieval White Collar AU? Loved it! And intriguing plot. Although now it has me thinking about a Game of Thrones/While Collar AU... Don't suppose I could tempt you to write something for that prompt, eh? ;)
kahuffstix chapter 78 . 4/30/2014

This is a very interesting chapter. Is the queen and the thief a real book. If so it is one I would not mind reading.

Kahuffstix chapter 22 . 4/3/2014
Beautiful and very true. chapter 17 . 4/3/2014
Jealous Clinton is awesome ! chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
'somewhat sad' would be the understatement of the year.
Nice one !
Saffygirl chapter 77 . 10/23/2013
Awesome chapter!
I can't wait until the next update!
MarJan53 chapter 41 . 10/21/2013
We all know who that little bird is don't we?
MarJan53 chapter 40 . 10/21/2013
OhJOY My 2 favorite series obsessions. In one story featuring my favorite fictional bromances
ClaMiAl chapter 77 . 10/20/2013
Oooh, nice! I love badass!Neal!
caseylf123 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Well, now that you've ripped my heart out, what are you planning for an encore? Nice job!
fierynightangel chapter 77 . 10/19/2013
very cool.
LianneZ4 chapter 77 . 10/19/2013
I don't think I could read a longer story with Evil!Neal, but snippets and oneshots are kind of interesting. The one thing that I find curious and intriguing is Evil!Neal's bond with Mozzie. What are they to each other? Friends? Can someone as sinister as Evil!Neal even have friends? Evil!nasty! big baddies usually work alone - they have followers, not partners. Is Mozzie a follower and if, why?

On a different note - could we get some evil Peter next time? Or evil!Elizabeth... Could be fun if Neal found out that the agent that he has tried so hard to persuade to take his deal is actually a secret psychopath (insert evil laugh).
Shriannan chapter 77 . 10/19/2013
I love evil Neal. I'm inclined to believe he's got a good heart, but I love your take on him. The evil ones are the most fun. Thank you for writing!