Reviews for Solemnity
Guest chapter 5 . 6/2/2014
Nice
blueallstar01 chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
No! I want all my donuts!
(being funny haha)
blueallstar01 chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
I want donuts!
Davisfan chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Hmph. Not reading anymore. I'm sure it sould've been a good story had you learned to spell or type at all. Your story makes no sense. It's just jumbled. May I suggest you get a beta? Someone who'll check your stoy for errors and correct them so it makes some sense.

I refuse to read a story that makes no sense.
aUgOuX chapter 13 . 8/7/2010
aw, this is a great story for those rebellious teenagers; fights with their parents

it's really unique!

i love it...! XD

i'm looking forward to your new story!
solorachi chapter 13 . 8/5/2010
Really sweet ending to the awesome story, I nearly cried when I though Takuya died, but he's getting married! Yippe

Good Work
dingcs chapter 13 . 8/1/2010
Aww. That was very touching. At least Takuya didn't die and he got the chance to see his mother. That's 2 good things in a row.

Hopefully his dad will take better care of him. And if he doesn't... well Zoe's there. I'm sure she can handling it. Haha.

Great story, can't wait for your next one!

Peace Out. :D
blackandblood chapter 13 . 8/1/2010
Yay! Takuya didn't die! He almost did, but then he came back!

Takuya: Wow, you're actually happy that I'm alive?

Me: Yeah, who else will I make fun of on a daily basis?

Takuya: Gee, thanks -_-;

Me: Anyway, that was a really good way to end the story, and hopefully Mark goes to jail and gets raped by all of the inmates. Or he can get beaten up by a bunch of hobos in "Crazy World of Randomness". Well, see ya later.
dingcs chapter 12 . 7/15/2010
Yeah, now Takuya's dad realizes what he has done to his own son, right after he gets hit by a damn car for him! -_-' Geez, parents. Though it's nice of him to change...

Hopefully Takuya will wake up son and fill in the gap between hm and his dad.

Great chapter, please update soon!
utsukushii04 chapter 12 . 7/12/2010
Wow, I'm stupid! I put "update soon" on the last comment, but you had already updated this! _

Anyway, I hope Takuya does survive that horrible accident.

And his dad until NOW realized what he's done?

Koji: hence the name of the chapter "realize"...idiot...-_-

Me: Shut up! and what did you call me .

Koji: uh, um, ehm, uh, it was Takuya! *runs away, very quickly*

Me: that's what I thought! And this time, Takuya did nothing wrong. he deserves a cookie!

TAkuya: YAY!

Koji: whatever...

Me: grrrrr...

Bye!
utsukushii04 chapter 11 . 7/12/2010
NO! Takuya! Don't die please! I need you-uh, Zoe needs you! (yeah, that's what I mean...) Marc is going to get it, or, well, I guess he got it, but yeah!

TAKUMI!

Update soon!
solorachi chapter 12 . 7/11/2010
Naww how sweet Takuya's pig headed dad is coming to a climax as he's feeling Solemnity. Pretty short chapter...but I'm looking forward to the last chapter.
blackandblood chapter 12 . 7/10/2010
Awww, that was so sad T.T I really hope that Takuya survives and I'm glad that his dad finally realizes what kind of hell he put him through. I can't wait to see what happens next.
aUgOuX chapter 11 . 6/12/2010
i lily love the twins because they act like ignolant

abot de part whele takula got de bear, aw...all i kan say ish 'tings just don happen'

*sob* (slow motion) NOOOOOOOOOOOO! takuya wake up! zoe needs yoh!

(ginagaya ko c lyan s PBB)

ahem, serious! aiyeeeee! dont chad juz love the cutest couple of the digimon? i mean-c'mon! zoe juz don't want takuya but he needs him as takuya needs her more than she does. (get it?)

update sooner or later (lapit n pasukan!)
solorachi chapter 11 . 6/12/2010
Really nice chapter, I hope Takuya is alright though. Btw really straight forward which was good. It had twists, tumbles and a sad Takumi moment. I hope things get better...keep em coming.:D