Reviews for Sleeping Patterns
Sinceslicedbread chapter 1 . 4/7
This is brilliant. Knowing this story is "out here", helps me sleep at night. Well done.
Ally chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
I can't believe I didn't review this already, this is my favorite fanfiction and I have read it maybe three or four times and and shown it to anyone who would stand still long enough. It's beautiful and adorable and thank you so much for writing it.
Aya2013 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I liked it.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Thankyou. DottyWho.
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
_
nukagirl chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I loved it! Such an amazing and sweet story
Jiwa chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I love this! It's just so cute. x)
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
This is beautiful, so poignant, so telling. I love the fact that while they may share smiles and touches and comforts in the sanctity of the dark bedroom and the warm duvet, once daylight comes, they're back to their normal cold stand-off. You did such a good job here! Thank God for a timely clean-out!
Ravenja70 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
lovely, especially the end, where it is Ianto who comforts Jack ...
Falling.Through.Wonderland chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
I really enjoyed this one a perfect one-shot.

I would love to see this have a sequel.
HuckingHarkness chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
A charming, touching story. Lovely the way Jack thawed, and the was Ianto was able to return the favour in kind. The start of a budding relationship between the pair. Nice one!

Carrie x
FNCtheThird chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
This is so sweet! I love it!
Krekta chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I loved this story. The structure is unusual, but it progresses well and carries the tale to a good conclusion. Thank you for writing it.
vivelabookworm chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Aww! This one-shot is awesome! Heehee, I love folder cleaning. I've had that happen to me once or twice.
Adele0x chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Glad you rediscovered this story, its really good. I think its a great interpritation of what could have happened between cyberwoman and they keep killing suzie. I love your story's so please keep writing.

Adele-x