Reviews for Red String of Fate
HappyDragneel1DHHS chapter 1 . 12/22/2017
Omg I loved this. I have goosebumps, I love your stories I especially love Kanda and Allen OMG this made me so happy, thank you
amberxxafs chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
Be still me heart. That was a heart ache and a half. Emotional rollercoaster much? Seriously though, amazingly written
Mashiro Ruri chapter 1 . 4/3/2017
That was just... TToTT Damn it! The feels!
I kinda half expected/wanted allen to die ...just when kanda comes (I guess I was that pissed off from what he did)
bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
holy shit! this gave me some serious heart wrenching moments. i literally felt like my heart was breaking along with Allen's when Kanda kept rejecting him.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
awwwww :3
AllenKurokochiiWalker chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
This is good! First of all, I loved the consept! It's unique abd cool. The characters aren't ooc either which is wonderful. Though I might add that the sex part isn't that much realistic. I mean I have read men have sex and I know how it was supposed to go. They need lubrication for preparing, lots of them, also they are supposed to insert at least 3 fingers in and prepare thoroughly until pain isn't felt anymore. Usually the bottom would need to clean but since this is a story it's better if they didn't. Having no lubrication and enough preparation would.. make Allen feel like he's being ripped apart abd he would surely scream in pain. I also think the ending was a bit rushed, like you still haven't conveyed Kanda's feeling clearly.. like he was really just bounded by the string.. I would like it if he really loved Allen but just don't voice it out. Because no matter how annoying Allen means to Kanda, Kanda always help Allen with remarks such as 'stupid moyashi with hero complex' or something. But besides that this was really good :)
nowabandoned chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
this story was beautifully crafted, and i enjoyed the various nuances of the mood and tone. the romance between allen and kanda was believable, and the tension almost palpable at times.

good job!
kaida chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Make this a movie!
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Love the story!
YukiOwO chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
omigod your awesome that was the best! I was crying so much and then yyaayyy so happy right now ﹏your awesome
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
Aah I knew Kanda would come around...though I don't feel like forgiving him just yet fr hurting Allen like that in the beginning but oh wel..that's Yuu Kanda fr us ::-D the fic's beeeeeautifful btw...truly very beautifully written...I was moved to tears :-)
Chisato Morohiko chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
WAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! QAQ I cried at the end... That was just so... So... Beautiful... TAT
PhantomFandom13 chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
That was beautiful...I'm crying bucket of tears right now T_T *sob*. Thank you for sharing this story...you're truly amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Fucking ship it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Continuation to the one below. The ywo of them will reincarnate many years later. Kanda, remembering what happened to his past lives, decided to study medicine. Years later he graduated, found a job, and babaaam. I present to you, Dr. Kanda Yuu. Then I can imagine Mana Walker found Allen lying on the foor, unconscious. Droplets of blood were on the floor. Then of course, as every logical person would do, he took him to the hospital. You could guest what happened next. But yeah. Great story. Please make more yullen fics. Thank you :)