Reviews for Red String of Fate
Make this a movie!
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 8/26
Love the story!
YukiOwO chapter 1 . 8/19
omigod your awesome that was the best! I was crying so much and then yyaayyy so happy right now ﹏your awesome
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 6/13
Aah I knew Kanda would come around...though I don't feel like forgiving him just yet fr hurting Allen like that in the beginning but oh wel..that's Yuu Kanda fr us ::-D the fic's beeeeeautifful btw...truly very beautifully written...I was moved to tears :-)
Chisato Morohiko chapter 1 . 5/23
WAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! QAQ I cried at the end... That was just so... So... Beautiful... TAT
PhantomFandom13 chapter 1 . 4/14
That was beautiful...I'm crying bucket of tears right now T_T *sob*. Thank you for sharing this're truly amazing
Fucking ship it.
Continuation to the one below. The ywo of them will reincarnate many years later. Kanda, remembering what happened to his past lives, decided to study medicine. Years later he graduated, found a job, and babaaam. I present to you, Dr. Kanda Yuu. Then I can imagine Mana Walker found Allen lying on the foor, unconscious. Droplets of blood were on the floor. Then of course, as every logical person would do, he took him to the hospital. You could guest what happened next. But yeah. Great story. Please make more yullen fics. Thank you :)
I discovered this 3 or 4 years ago, I think? This is the millionth time that I have read this but my heart still hurts everytime I read the part...well every single part of the story. I loved this story to the point that I want to create a fanfic about this fanfic. A yullen fanfic fanfiction. I have created a few scenarios. Like what if when Kanda did came back but, Allen's already dead? What if Kanda didn’t came back? What if the noah clan *cough* Tyki *cough* Pervert *cough* decided to kidnap Allen Walker? What if Tyki raped Allen Walker? What if Hitler decided to kill Allen Walker? What if Hitler ordered two-dots to kill Allen Walker? What if the weaver is actually a member of the noah clan? And uh uh...Let's say Allen died and somewhat, Kanda died a year later in the hands of the noah clan...I can imagine the two of them will reincarnate
Loved it had tears.
Shatteredoll chapter 1 . 1/3
The feels bro,the feels! QAQ
9foxgrl chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
so beautiful!
Ella chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
That was beautiful I cried a little at some parts
angel chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
aah such a sad story T_T im so happy for both of them rightnow
Ali sanpei chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
This was beautiful... I'm such a baby- it made me cry so hard...