Reviews for Red String of Fate
PhantomFandom13 chapter 1 . 4/14
That was beautiful...I'm crying bucket of tears right now T_T *sob*. Thank you for sharing this story...you're truly amazing
Fucking ship it.
Continuation to the one below. The ywo of them will reincarnate many years later. Kanda, remembering what happened to his past lives, decided to study medicine. Years later he graduated, found a job, and babaaam. I present to you, Dr. Kanda Yuu. Then I can imagine Mana Walker found Allen lying on the foor, unconscious. Droplets of blood were on the floor. Then of course, as every logical person would do, he took him to the hospital. You could guest what happened next. But yeah. Great story. Please make more yullen fics. Thank you :)
I discovered this 3 or 4 years ago, I think? This is the millionth time that I have read this but my heart still hurts everytime I read the part...well every single part of the story. I loved this story to the point that I want to create a fanfic about this fanfic. A yullen fanfic fanfiction. I have created a few scenarios. Like what if when Kanda did came back but, Allen's already dead? What if Kanda didn’t came back? What if the noah clan *cough* Tyki *cough* Pervert *cough* decided to kidnap Allen Walker? What if Tyki raped Allen Walker? What if Hitler decided to kill Allen Walker? What if Hitler ordered two-dots to kill Allen Walker? What if the weaver is actually a member of the noah clan? And uh uh...Let's say Allen died and somewhat, Kanda died a year later in the hands of the noah clan...I can imagine the two of them will reincarnate
Loved it had tears.
Shatteredoll chapter 1 . 1/3
The feels bro,the feels! QAQ
9foxgrl chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
so beautiful!
Ella chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
That was beautiful I cried a little at some parts
angel chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
aah such a sad story T_T im so happy for both of them rightnow
Ali sanpei chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
This was beautiful... I'm such a baby- it made me cry so hard...
Jaqua94 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
It's my third time reading this story and every time I read it I cry. I love it
Ninaloveanime chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
this is really good! thumbs up! I wish I could read a continuation x3 but still beautiful story!
MaxAngelOfDeath chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
YAY! HAPPY ENDING!
YunoSnuggles-Chan chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
*spazz attack* AWESOME STORY! Sooo beautiful :')
Easternvibes chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
That was absolutely beautiful! GOsh I read this without knowing that this was a one-shot and so when I saw END at the bottom of the story my heart did a little flip over and I was like WHY IS THERE NO NEXT CHAPTER BUTTON aww amazing story :)