Reviews for That Girl
Abby chapter 11 . 9/25/2015
love I should make a brother bear 3 or finish the chapters you didn't finish on that girl
Guest chapter 11 . 10/27/2014
Awwwwww how cute!
Please add a kiss scene I know it wasn't in the movie but...
Anyway great story,update soon!
In da gutte
Joei Write chapter 11 . 9/15/2014
I agree with the previous reviewer. This needs finishing, pronto! I'd kill to see your interpretation of Kenai's thoughts at the end. And besides, this is THE most reviewed story in these archives, that's not an achievement you can simply toss away by abandoning the story. I firmly believe that you should finish this, you're so close to the end you may as well anyway. One review has made all the difference for me in the past, so maybe it will for you too!
Kalyn2016 chapter 11 . 10/14/2013
You're doing a fantastic job with this story. Can you please update soon? I want to know what Kenai's thoughts are at the end of the movie!
Carlisle Fan 22 chapter 11 . 10/7/2013
Aw I just found your story and I love it. I see you haven't updated in a long time so hopefully this review helps to inspire you to finish this story. I was watching Brother Bear 2 yesterday and I love Kenai's thoughts during this story. You have done a fabulous job so far. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to find out what happens next. :D
doglover11 chapter 11 . 11/17/2011
Update
Trilogyxo chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
I hope this is true to the real thing, because i haven't seen it yet! Love it so far!
Em chapter 11 . 9/27/2011
awesome. :p
Tangled4ever chapter 11 . 8/27/2011
Wow! This is cool! I hope you get a chance to write the rest of it soon!
itisfinished12062015 chapter 11 . 7/28/2011
This is a great chapter. I love the part about kenai pinching the brim of his nose. Please update before summer ends because there are no stories like this and you have a great beginning.
doglover11 chapter 11 . 6/30/2011
Update Please
LBK2007 chapter 11 . 6/4/2011
update soon please? :) I'm enjoying this story.
Bear of Love chapter 11 . 4/5/2011
This story is starting to get really good. You're bringing out all of the emotion from the movie and writing it down beautifully. I really hope you update this soon.
Elle chapter 11 . 2/20/2011
I am really enjoying the story so far - I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter.
Xion the Author chapter 11 . 1/6/2011
!

Finally! A new chapter! I almost forgot about this fanfic. Thankfully, I haven't. I've started to make a bit longer reviews a few days after my last review, so please don't be too shocked from the difference.

[It was nice to be with this Nita. The fun Nita. My Nita.] Oh this line was soooooo cute! 'My' Nita :3.

If you call it an improvement, I'd call it a total brain transfusion for me to get my writing ability from now to this. I don't have this kind of mastery with my writing capabilities, and I'd be lucky to even be as good as you.

[My attempt to lift her mood seemed to have the opposite effect. She clouded over again, expressing noteable anxiety by tying with the sleeves of her furry parka. She bit her lip. I frowned."We should be there by lunch time tomorrow." I emphasized the word, trying to get her to understand that time was no object to us. It was a luxury we could afford. The desperate look on her heart-shaped face still remained. Honestly, the woman needs to carry a sundial with her, if worries this much she'll turn prematurely grey, and whats-his-face won't even want to marry her anymore.] This paragraph is only one of the paragraphs you've smoothly blended humor and detail that drives me into a pool of short laughter and awe. It's really as if I'm watching the movie again, only like I'm watching an extended director's cut or something.

[I rolled over onto my paws."You ready to go on?" I asked, the way a leader would.]

I think the line was "you ready to keep going?". I know cause its part of the song I downloaded that comes right after this scene, wherein now I am endlessly dying in anticipation for the next chapter, because the next would undoubtedly bring this lovable scene. But after studying your writing tactic, it may seem difficult as you really REALLY go into the details with everything, and with the scenes flashing along with the song in the movie, I am somehow doubting you'd really be making it with the song lyrics or something.

But either way, I'm glad you're still updating this. There are only a few stories in this fandom, and I appreciate every story added here. But this is by far one of the best I've seen so far. Not only in the fandom but also in all the fanfics I've read, (which are perhaps a bit few, mostly from my main fandom, but still) so I hope this shows enough of my appreciation for your work.

One last thing. Since I don't need to ask questions, given enough comments and praise, there's only one thing I could add for constructive criticisms which is the typographical errors that I've noticed here and there. Not that I mind, after all my mind is still clogged with the thought of maybe watching the movie again for who knows how many times I've watched it. I actually prefer the first movie over this, but I still love it.

~Been Here Before~

Xion the Author

P.S. You might be wondering why its long. Someone sort of rubbed off on me with her own longer reviews that I'm starting to pick up the way she does it.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »