Reviews for Time after Time
Athena chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
GreatxD you should add more!
Night Worlder 13 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I feel really sorry for Julian. Love it :D
Tekko chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
More Julian! I am SO glad that there's a section for this in FF. There were a few mistakes (and the AN in the middle threw off the flow of the story) but it was interesting to see a bit of Julian's mind, however short it was.

Tekko
danica chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
why is he so up himself?
Orealie chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Great one-shot! Wish it was longer though...
Princess Mariana chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
It's well written! And amazing!
blondy.under.lock.and.key chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
pretty good but make it longer lol talk bout how he sets up the games for them maybe..
Jennifer chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
God I want Julian so bad I own the the book but just so uknow it's only 200 years
Lostliveson4eva chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Strangly, I love Julian. I JUST finished the book like 2 minutes ago and decided to see if there was fanfic on it. I am so sad that he died. Loved the story!
IaMyouRseLF chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
awesome
Clairavance chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
It's too short! *sobs*

'HA!' at 20 year old Julian. He's probably way older than that, since his kind existed long before mankind was created, when there was nothing but darkness on the earth. But..haha. 20. That just makes me think...sheesh Julian is such a twisted perverted old man, haha.

Nice work at building the suspense and bringing across his nerves though, you did very well with that.

Oh, btw, MERRY CHRISTMAS! X)
BelovedSlayer chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Ah, the very beginning of FG. I love it, especially when this story was typed in Julian's POV. Awesome.
deathofaraven chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Does this count as your Christmas present from me, then? :P At first, I was worried it was going to be like CustomBuilt's fic, but I'm actually curious to see what you do next.

Keep it up,