Reviews for As Yet Untitled
fiesa chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
This was actually the first of your fan fictions I read, so Ill get back to it before I go to bed

Its peaceful, this story and has no hints of extraordinary magic or something like that. As you described, its just about two beings being entirely themselves, free to decide what to do, what to write and how to live.

Even though I would have loved to know what happened after the ending of the series, I think this actually is the perfect ending for both Fakir and Ahiru... And maybe theyll decide, one day, that a little bit of magic isnt all bad

I really enjoy reading your stories a lot. I hope Ive been able to return the pleasure just a little bit with my reviews - hopefully I wasnt a nuissance to you. If that was the case, Im sorry.
LunaSphere chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
This is really quite lovely, the first Duck-stays-as-a-duck fic I've read that didn't reel bittersweet or heartbreaking.
CPAnthoni chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Very cute and sweet.
Nanenna chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Oh, how sad and yet how sweet! That is what the real ending should be, none of these miraculous "Ahiru is a girl again and they go on more adventures" stories that are so popular. Just a simple life together as what they truly are. I enjoyed this cute little snippet.