Reviews for Brothers in Arms
Loki's Captain chapter 10 . 7/27/2014
I love it, it's an adorable little Merthur fic. :D
Merthurfan1 chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
wow didn't except Merlin to get hit
what happened to the last brother did he run off?
Rocketraccoon chapter 10 . 7/16/2012
Brill story!
dragoness simplicity chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
Great story idea.

People can look over their work and still miss a few things. I know I'VE done that in the past. I think it's better to know about something though, so it can be changed, but feel free to ignore these things I saw if you like. _

*Chapter 2: 'but he knew that it certainly wasn't one.' - 'he knew that HE certainly...' ? This phrase sounds like you're meant to be talking about him not being a druid, but the sentence is talking about the clothes not being druid clothes? Wasn't sure what you meant.

*Chapter 4: 'The Prince and his sorcerer were a force that we did not to encounter quite yet' - 'should not have encountered quite yet'?

*Chapter 4: "but he is of no match compare to us."- 'compared'?

*Chapter 4: 'and realised on thing' - one

*Chapter 4: 'when they don't deserve to.' - 'didn't have to be involved'

*Chapter 4: 'and if Merlin did get up in the middle of the night' - 'when Merlin'

*Chapter 4: You mention the room is dark, but that Gaius 'could see clearly enough.' That's a little contradictory. Why write that then? Maybe consider re-phrasing?

*Chapter 5: 'blood on his cheek and leave in his hair' - leaves
GoldenVXN chapter 10 . 3/18/2011
That was a very good story. I am glad that they made it out ok.
DancingPhalangess chapter 10 . 2/5/2010
Really nice ending :)

Of course the whole thing was amazing, I did edit it after all as your second English teacher! Only joking, I probably made it worse it anything (not that it was bad to start with.)

I don't even read Merthur, but I read this. Mainly because I was press ganged, but I also enjoyed it! I keep on putting my foot in it, so I am going to shut up now. Keep writing!

x
Tizzy chapter 10 . 2/4/2010
I thought this was AMAZING and you have made my day. Please write a second one so i can read it!. Thanks and p.s. you really are very gd at writing :)
BookWormVicky chapter 10 . 2/1/2010
Oh no! It's over! *sniffles* But it's so happy! Brilliant conclusion, especially the very end bit when they both said they loved each other. Yay! Wow, this was really amazing, and I really hope you do continue to write more!
Lillipop265 chapter 10 . 1/31/2010
Aw that was such a sweet ending :)

I knew you could do it.

I shall eagerly await a sequel/ other stories.

:D
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 10 . 1/31/2010
Great fic. I really enjoyed it. I wish you luck with any future works.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 10 . 1/31/2010
Aw great ending! :)
ArodieltheElfofRohan chapter 9 . 1/24/2010
Yay! Uther wasn't too mad... lol

Can't wait for the next chappie! :)
AGoodSpottoWrite chapter 9 . 1/23/2010
I have been reading your story from the start and I have to say it's one of the best I've read on here! You get the characters spot on and have a real talent for writing. You say on your profile that you write other things too, that aren't fan fiction. I really think you could be an author one day if you keep trying. I would buy the book.

Happy writing.

x Lexi x
32-star chapter 9 . 1/23/2010
great chapter please update soon
lorza.b chapter 9 . 1/22/2010
Come on Merlin! You have to get better, just so i can kidnap you myself! lol!

Loving the fic, cant wait for more!