Reviews for Moments in Time
DemeRain chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
Sober is my favorite one. Chekov is so adorable. And a happy drunk is the best kind. Thanks for sharing.
hotflower901 chapter 6 . 12/16/2010
Too sad.
Lyricoloratura chapter 6 . 12/11/2010
All right, let's get this straight: Killing Hikaru NOT cool.

Having gotten that out of the way - as usual, beautifully written. I could see the chaotic scene unfolding around Bones in my mind, and his POV was nicely executed.

But SERIOUSLY - if I'd known you were going to kill 'Karu, I would NOT have opened the link. Sheesh, woman...

XOXO
AnimeSiren chapter 5 . 9/14/2010
All of these are truly exemplary. They are well written and have a high level of descriptive detail. The characters ere well distinguished and your themes were as well. The only draw back was a few tiny grammatical and spelling errors, mostly in the first chapter.

Thanks so very much for writing, i look forward to reading more!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
love it! you had me worried for a bit there that they wouldnt get together-ish.
Arika-of-the-Demons chapter 5 . 7/25/2010
aaah this was adorable! I would love to see more pre-slash and the beginnings of their relationship.
can-o-soup chapter 5 . 7/15/2010
This Love

God I squeed so much :3

Nice job :)
Anon chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
Actually slightly crying... shhhh, don't tell anyone.
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 5 . 7/13/2010
Happy times! This fluffified my day and made it that much brighter. :)
talk-ape chapter 5 . 7/13/2010
god awful? whut? It's AMAZING!whoooooooop loved this chapter again especially the end of it

can't wait for the movies :)
markie804 chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
Very Excellent!
hotflower901 chapter 5 . 7/12/2010
I am a happy cuddly drunk
Sofia Ann chapter 5 . 7/12/2010
I like where this story has lead so far. Chekov and Sulu's characters are turning out well and i like their friendship. Keep updating
Lyricoloratura chapter 5 . 7/12/2010
I love you so much.

And if I weren't already aware of the limitations of this stupid review box, you'd have a "squee" with about 17 ee's written in.

I have been having a crap day of monumental proportions, and I desperately needed some Chulu of the non-suck variety. Thank you from the bottom of my slashy little heart for providing me with same, dearest.

This was all just so darn sweet - and speaking as someone of legal drinking age, I thought you did "drunk" just fine. Moreover, I got such a kick out of Hikaru telling Pavel that he'd declared his undying love to Spock the night before. (Awesome mental picture, that was.)

Please consider yourself hugged in a transatlantic fashion - and know that I'm tickled to death that my harassment led to some good things for once! Keep it up, won't you?

Much love,

Lyri
CountessCadhla chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
SOOO CUTE!

"Is like summer in Leningrad."

I almost choked on my own laughter! It was SUCH A CUTE LINE! Very clever! very "Chekov"

I enjoyed it very much! A very cozy warm funny-feeling-inside chapter!