Reviews for Wake Up Call
amber.heim.3 chapter 13 . 9/23/2014
Continue please I need puckleberryyy like noww
vcastaneda2682 chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
Thats sweet
VoidStilinski chapter 13 . 5/2/2013
I really loved this story but I think puckleberry is SO much better than "quick"
gtempera5 chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
i am feeling so really sorry for you after to get wake up for glee club
Love Mary Kate Nicholson
SuzQQ chapter 13 . 12/11/2011
I really like this story, but honestly the Finchel and Quick are straight up gross. Yuck! Please get Puckleberry back together soon. I can't believe that you would have them go staright into other relationships like that. They should honestly deal with their feelings and not try to cover it up by dating other people. Quinn is a self-centered, bi***, she shouldn't expect Puck to be her boyfriend after she screwed up his life like that. She doesn't deserve him. I know you won't go for this, but in this story-I wish Quinn would miscarry. I was hoping that you would skip baby-gate altogether in this fic. At least-have them put the baby up for adoption and hopefully not have Shelby be the adoptive mother. Please update soon. Thanks!
SassyBR chapter 13 . 12/10/2011
Wow awesome chap I can't wait to read more
bella0148 chapter 13 . 12/10/2011
damn teenagers & their hormones! babygate ruins everything!
SassyBR chapter 12 . 11/13/2011
Wow absolutely amazing! It blew me away I cant wait to read more!
bella0148 chapter 12 . 11/13/2011
and it all comes crashing down :(
solemnxhypnotic chapter 12 . 11/13/2011
Ohmygod. Ohmygod. I stood up all night reading most of this and I just got caught up. I'm in love. Seriously. You are fantastic. Please let Rachel save Puck. I mean- a little more drama is what I'm waiting for but I want her to realize that if and when something bad happens to Puck he still like asks for her help and then they get over the baby drama. And that Rachel is still like "Finn who?" Update soon!
Janetivo-Salvatore-Bieber chapter 12 . 11/12/2011
dude i love your story please please update!
SuzQQ chapter 11 . 10/27/2011
Can you let Quinn have a miscarriage in this story? I am tired of babygate and it ruining other people's relationships. I loved the Noah and Rachel part of this chapter. Quinn can go away,though. Please update when you can. Thanks!
kelston chapter 11 . 10/26/2011
I am very interested in where you are going with this. Don't think I have seen anyone else do this type of Noah.
Midj.59 chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
Great Story!
riveragron chapter 11 . 10/25/2011
This was so amazing! I loooooooove it!