Reviews for Firsts
This letter broke me. fat tears. good job
kimiwoaishiteru18 chapter 8 . 4/7
I can't help but to review. But I kinda cried in this chapter..
Elen-Di chapter 8 . 3/26
Now I'm crying. This is so sad and heartbreaking and beautiful and WHY MUST IT BE SO SAAAAAD
Elen-Di chapter 7 . 3/26
I am seriously dying of cuteness. I love it!
Elen-Di chapter 5 . 3/26
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Elen-Di chapter 4 . 3/26
I AM A MELTING PUDDLE ON THE FLOOR. SQUEEEEEEE
Elen-Di chapter 2 . 3/26
Awww I love it. Love love love. I hope there's a scene where Zuko hears his son say that!
Leah chapter 11 . 12/3/2013
These are perfect :3
zar33n chapter 11 . 9/19/2013
I remember reading this a long time ago and crying. And now that I've reread it, It still elicits the same reaction! I like that you have both scenarios for when they leave each other. I always thought that each were to write a letter, kataras would be much lengthier than Zukos. haha! But at their ends, I guess the letters would reflect the opposite to how they lived their lives. Really miss your avatar writing.
Ephemeral Stream chapter 9 . 12/16/2012
I broke at this one
Icepath-Snowwing chapter 9 . 11/14/2012
I clearly remember the last time I read this. Chapter 8 always wrenches my heart, and then chapter 9 makes the tears start to flow. I didnt think it would happen if I read it again, but you've captured their deep love and grief for each other. Well done.
MagicalBender chapter 11 . 10/6/2012
These are the cutest drabbles ever! I was laughing, crying and squeling like a little girl the whole time. Why can't you write more? It hasn't been updated for awhile. If you ever got time, please update. and just BTW, I love this entire series of SIB. It is creative and very nice :)
shelbyrenea1997 chapter 9 . 8/2/2012
still crying lol :') truly amazing
shelbyrenea1997 chapter 8 . 8/2/2012
i cant believe im crying lol
elleelle chapter 11 . 6/13/2012