Reviews for Only the ring finger knows Vers Eng
Eumenida chapter 1 . 3/1
as an information Karin is an Uzumaki ... it was confirmed in many episodes ... but currently I remember the Nidaime to say it after Sasuke's answer before they left for the war when they were watching Konoha ... by the way I loved your story ... thank you.
Boys-Love-Yaoi chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
J'ai deja lu cette histoire il y a des années, et de le relire aujourd'hui (et hier) m'a fait voir que j'ai oublié pas mal de chose dessus xD he me demande même si j'avais tout lu !
En tout cas c'était sexy ya pas a dire !

hiyana
nozomi-NN-chan chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Omg this was amazing and incredible! I loved every part of it, it was so intense and beautiful, I just loved the fact that all this time they were thinking of each other and I loved the rings and Itachi who knew everything and I just loved this story so much!
Bye :)
Stillnight chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Yeah, Karin doesn't apparently have family name but she's been revealed to be the blood Uzumaki - same as Naruto, some kind of distant relation to him and his mother Kushina. Just to let you know if you're interested.
Vamptisha chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Lol great story luv it
Hiei's Queen03 chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Yay! Thank you Sakura, and Yahiko! Because of you, Naru and Sasu are together!
Lady Spain chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
I like it very much!
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
LOVE IT. ;3
AwesumBananas chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Ohmygod!oh my gOD! MY HEART, MY NOSE, MY OVARIES! ...*sniffs and whispers* that...was bY FAR THE most beaUTIFUL NAruSAsu fic i have read in a loooOOOONG time, mmk
RickyLee727 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Karin is an Uzumaki, same with Nagato. Just letting you know :)
Sabriilyn chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Love this story! Awesome lemon too.. so kinky ;)
Teaffers chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Oh so cute :D
Kahishiki chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Salut!

Alors, je t'écris ce mail, sur cette fic, parce que je viens de la lire.

J'ai créée une fiction, il y a de cela quelques temps, et en lisant ton histoire, je me suis rendue compte qu'il y avait beaucoup de similitude. Je ne l'ai pas encore postée, car encore en cours d'écriture, mais je tenais tout de même à te prévenir, au cas ou, par un hasard, tu tombe sur mon histoire, et remarque les similitudes. Moi-même je n'aime pas le plagiat. enfin, c'est pas du plagiat hein! T'en fait pas! Juste que comme ma fiction comporte des sujets comme les tiens...

Les principaux sont "Akatsuki, le nom du Sex-Shop" et "Yahiko cousin de Naruto". Sauf que le couple principale et le Hidan x Shikamaru donc...

J’espère que tu ne vas pas mal prendre mon initiative. Je me suis dit que comme ça, tout est mis au claire, au cas ou toi ou un fan de tes histoires lisent ma fic, et viennent dire que c'est du plagiat.

En passant, ta fiction est très bien écrite, j'aime beaucoup le sujet. Je me suis réellement laissée emporter par l'histoire.

Au plaisir de relire une autre de tes fics.

salutation d'une folle.

KaHiShiKi-Sama.
honugurl2010 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
awesome story really enjoyed it!
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
This is so awesome...at first I thought it wasn't so hot after reading some stories previously but this was amazing!

From the beginning to end..especially to the lemon scene

I was practically disappointed when it ended though...:o

But I just hope you can make more narusasu stories for me to read k? Add in lemon also

Ciao~
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »