Reviews for Only the ring finger knows Vers Eng
Vamptisha chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Lol great story luv it
Hiei's Queen03 chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Yay! Thank you Sakura, and Yahiko! Because of you, Naru and Sasu are together!
Lady Spain chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
I like it very much!
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
LOVE IT. ;3
AwesumBananas chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Ohmygod!oh my gOD! MY HEART, MY NOSE, MY OVARIES! ...*sniffs and whispers* that...was bY FAR THE most beaUTIFUL NAruSAsu fic i have read in a loooOOOONG time, mmk
RickyLee727 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Karin is an Uzumaki, same with Nagato. Just letting you know :)
Sabriilyn chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Love this story! Awesome lemon too.. so kinky ;)
xxRainbow-muffinsxx chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Oh so cute :D
Kahishiki-Sama chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Salut!

Alors, je t'écris ce mail, sur cette fic, parce que je viens de la lire.

J'ai créée une fiction, il y a de cela quelques temps, et en lisant ton histoire, je me suis rendue compte qu'il y avait beaucoup de similitude. Je ne l'ai pas encore postée, car encore en cours d'écriture, mais je tenais tout de même à te prévenir, au cas ou, par un hasard, tu tombe sur mon histoire, et remarque les similitudes. Moi-même je n'aime pas le plagiat. enfin, c'est pas du plagiat hein! T'en fait pas! Juste que comme ma fiction comporte des sujets comme les tiens...

Les principaux sont "Akatsuki, le nom du Sex-Shop" et "Yahiko cousin de Naruto". Sauf que le couple principale et le Hidan x Shikamaru donc...

J’espère que tu ne vas pas mal prendre mon initiative. Je me suis dit que comme ça, tout est mis au claire, au cas ou toi ou un fan de tes histoires lisent ma fic, et viennent dire que c'est du plagiat.

En passant, ta fiction est très bien écrite, j'aime beaucoup le sujet. Je me suis réellement laissée emporter par l'histoire.

Au plaisir de relire une autre de tes fics.

salutation d'une folle.

KaHiShiKi-Sama.
honugurl2010 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
awesome story really enjoyed it!
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
This is so awesome...at first I thought it wasn't so hot after reading some stories previously but this was amazing!

From the beginning to end..especially to the lemon scene

I was practically disappointed when it ended though...:o

But I just hope you can make more narusasu stories for me to read k? Add in lemon also

Ciao
Sundai chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I did like this story a lot at first but as I was reading through the end I couldn't help but think that Naruto really shouldn't be so hypocritical. He complains because Sakura bought and used an aphrodisiac on Sasuke but he (Naruto) felt no shame about taking advantage of the effects of it.

I'd say he's just as bad as Sakura but he is actually worse for the sheer fact that he had the antidote but still proceeded to fuck Sasuke; that isn't love. That aspect of it ruined the whole story for me. What could have been a love story turned into basically a rape story.

I know that it wasn't because they both supposedly love each other but...look at it this way-aphrodisiacs work so strongly on the body that they literally make it hard to think. All of Naruto's demands were made while Sasuke was under the influence of that drug therefore he didn't really give consent (drugged/drunk sex isn't consensual) and despite the fact that we (the readers) got to 'see' Sasuke's feelings for Naruto he had never gotten to express them with his facilities intact and not once before or during the sex did we get the feeling that Naruto actually loved Sasuke, so his actions are in question. Because if he had truly loved Sasuke so much he would have given him the antidote first and let their feelings develop naturally.

I wanted so much to like this story, I really did, but Naruto just behaved so much like a rapist (even more so then Sakura, she at least felt shame for her almost actions). Naruto never once expressed guilt for his deception or actions, that just doesn't seem like love in any way, shape or form, he just took advantage of Sasuke but we're supposed to think that it's wonderful and okay because they 'love' each other.

They didn't express it at all during the story and words said during intercourse don't always count (for all Naruto knows Sasuke was thinking of someone else at that point).

Sorry to complain like that, it just really gets to me when such a great author forgets something as important to a love story as consent before sex (no drugging, drinking or otherwise impaired sex). I know that others probably don't mind but for me it just makes it hard to enjoy a story.
xen665 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
'Everything—every spectacular, pierced thing- in those pants was his'

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

great story, the end was so cute D: i think i may have died a little inside.
HinaKicksAss chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
There is just something so fulfilling seeing Sasuke react to nicknames like 'my little bitch'!

xoxo HinaKicksAss
Kuraitsuki Tukiko chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Mwahahahaha! I love it! This goes perfect with "Straight to Video"-Mindless Self Indulgence on repeat. 3.947 out of 5 stahz.