Reviews for My Beast, My Love
msc22645 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
DAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW excuse me as i go fangirl THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE I SHIP IT i love this fanfic soooo much!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
haa amo la serie la bella y la bestia y amo este maga por que me recuerda mucho a ellos y me encanta la personalidad de los personajes
Ding chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Um no offense but, Personally I don't think Leo is just like the Prince in the Beauty and the Beast because the Prince was really selfish and mean while Leo is kind and childish. But I get the concept so I'll admit it's a good story. Chow!
Nella Hyuga chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
awwwww super sweet! (Squeals)
White Fairy Writer chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Aw, so cute. Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Is that all I need was awsome!
Nusuki Kisuuke chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Awwz.
NaruSaku'sFan chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
"Getting into loads of trouble and falling in love with a horrible monster." Leo is not a horrible monster, he is a beauty beast :B I've never noticed that the story of Leo and Yuiko is like the beautiful one of Beauty and the Beast :)
MikaMikaru chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Sweet story! I like it! I bearly read the manga and loved it! Leo is so cute, and child like! (This is my pen name...) Keep up the good work! ~MikaMikaru
TheSneakyHobo chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Brilliant story ! ! ! :D
McflyGoonieFaxFan chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
It has not proven- you just wanted to be the first one on the category which was dumb if you were going to never publish again in two years? The story had some potential but you just quit on it in threhundred words
ochibi chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
You're so great, you got 26 review of your /- 300 words in this fict. And I'm the 27th.

Congrats. Many of the request that you should continue your very short but very good fiction.
PBnSpots chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Aw! This was really cute and romantic! You really captured Leo well and I love the comparison of Beast Master with Beauty and the Beast. _
Tora Lynn chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
i say you should somehow continue this series... though i have no clue how :
behind-those-crimson-eyes chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
WOO! niice story :D I really wish you would develope on it :)

I wish this series was longer :'( I am obsessed with this story, it's just so CUTE!