Reviews for I Would Die For You
CORRUPTION chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
THIS WAS VERY GOOD, SEEING THESE TWO IN PAIN AND STEEING INTO DEATH ITSELF IS SOMETHING I ENJOY READING. WELL DONE.
Legendary Star-Dork chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
I just love your writing style, your idea, your everything!
Every single time I read any of your stories I'm emotionally wrecked. All my feelings are smashed on the floor with the character's ones.
It's really one of my favorite fics EVER.

Really good job!
Feanor the Dragon chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Ok. You made me cry! Congratulations! You join the ranks of four or five other authors who have done that. The emotion of this chapter was wonderfully written! Heartwrenching, but I couldn't stop reading.

Excellent work.

While I yet tarry in sane,

Feanor Ardoraad
Rhetorical irony chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
My gosh... 15 minutes... Without proofreading... I'm speechless. Did you memorize the lyrics of the song or something? :P
draco363 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
ARgh! you are making me sad tonight! and i like it! :'( why must i enjoy being sad? good job Sunrise
spyrofan35 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
i really think you should make onther story about this series of one shots that you are doing
cp298120 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
beautifully written man. this brought a tear to my eye. i dont know y u bash your self so hard. Ive read this and SG so far and they were amazing. you should make a third part to this like a little mini series. except maybe have a happier ending in the last installment. im down for a good tragedy but this is just tear jerking. i need some happiness b4 i get depressed. i also enjoy the vast depths of your vocabulary. it all seems so much sadder when it sounds more complex. the real clincher to all the emotion though is the realistic feelings and emotions. that seems like something someone would do if they didn't think they deserved someone else. keep up the good work. if your larger fic is of even a similar quality i would love to read it. even your song fic is amazing even though im not really into them. im not gonna lie the only reason i read this one is because it was related to SG. i was actually surprised to see one that didn't sound really corny and unrealistic with the lyrics and situations the lyrics describe. i would definitely love to see much more work from you in the future.
PrettyLilLadyWithSwollenEyes chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
dam that made me cry... *tear rolls down cheek* ( really )
Arcantos the Storyteller chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Poor Cynder...

And Poor Spyro...
Miss-Muddle chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Wow. This almost made me cry...
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
dude! this was amazing! wish i had that talent, lol. i will read your other fics, lol. keep up the amazing work!

-luna
Rolyat Eivyf chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Was sad :(
thadudeman chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
You wrote this in 15 minutes without proofreading it? Holy Crap!

This is incredible. Stop gettin' down on yourself, man! Best songfic I've ever read, to say the least. I mean, I didn't even LIKE DotD, and I still this is a work of art. Keep it up! And write that full length fic! :D
cooldude22345 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
*cries* you did it again. Is this just another oneshot or a mini fic of some sort? Either way I loved it!
TMHB77 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
def not a bad songfic, dont be so hard on yourself! (Although I've heard that every author is their own worst critic.) Anyway, Imo this was very to the point emotionally and sometimes I like those better than the longer fics, so good job sir!