Reviews for Distracted Fate
Brian01 chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
So when's Jamie going to meet Buffy?
Nonsense-Nosense chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
Where my Jamie go?
jil chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
Please update soon.
Netchka3 chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
More please! Thank you! :-) :-) :-) :-)
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
Really good! hope you update
NightAngel99 chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
Hey, still enjoyed rereading the four chapters you have posted and hope you decide to post more soon. Are you having Xander be a wizard? That's what it sounded like, him creating blood wards to protect Jesse, Willow, and himself. Another two more years and Harry will be getting his Hogwarts letter and giving Dumbledore a heads up that he isn't even in England. What about any other postage Harry might be receiving via Wizarding World? Is Dumbledore blocking his mail? How about funds for the care of Harry? These are some of the things you could address in the next chapters while writing about the Harvest and the Master, etc.
917brat chapter 4 . 9/16/2011
oh wow this isgret i hope you decide to pick it back up because i can't wait to see what you've got planned next.
egwolf65 chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
really good story!
faneka chapter 4 . 4/19/2011
I'm enjoying this crossover and look forward to the next update. Jamie/Harry at Hogwarts after two years helping the Slayer...and you know he's going to be like his big brother Xander and help...the school and DEs will never be the same.
Raj8 chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
This is a god stor but the this chapter barely had any harr in it I like this story but shoe more harry
Briememory chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
Reviews inspire me as well. Especially reviews that say things like: this is honestly one of the best-written stories I've ever read on this website. I truly enjoyed every chapter and I hope that you decide to continue. You are too good of a writer not to.
thesagerk chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
nice! hope to read or soon!
animefangirl0219 chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
i like it ...hope you update soon
Elquenodebesernombrado chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
it will be interesting that I brought Harry he/she will put on for the eve of all the saints and it affected the piece of soul of Voldy in the one.
mysticmoon1331 chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
love the story and cant wait to read the next part. please update asap and in the mewantime i wish you good luk and no writers block. good luk!

p.s. where was harry... er... jamie this chapter? and another thing, can you explain the whole blood wards thing again? the thing with xander and the rosary, i didnt get that.