Reviews for Ferris Wheel
ilovehinata4ever chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Sweet sweet juz super cuteeee! Booo ya beautiful!
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
*vomit rainbow*
omg this is so cute. I love this too much.
Simply Alexei chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I have probably read this story like 20 times and each time I'm absolutely amazing by it. I must say, you definitly worked a unique angle on this fic and I enjoy it thouroughly. Also, I was wondering if you would allow my to adopt this and write a sort-of sequal to it? The idea for one popped into my brain while Iwas reading it this last time.
Hitory-Chan chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Continual PLEASE
ImCutePoison chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Aww that was really sweet. ]
sailorsun777 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Aw! How adorable! This was definitely one of the better stories I've read in awhile, and it was way kawaii. ). Keep up the great work!
Lilamedusa chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
It's so cute! Kya! I just LOVE this!
Busumeushi chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
yay! KAWAII XD so damn cute XD nice work ja-ne
crystaldrops14 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
ah that was cute.3
InsaneNarutard0111 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
ooh, this was pretty good. i liked how sasuke could determine which personality each girlfriend was... that takes experience, not that i know. anyway, yeah, this was good.
ppeach2 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I really liked this I think this is going to be a good story once it's finished so you shpild definatly contine to write. You have to write the next chapter too. I don't think it matters how many reviews you get It's just nice to write for your enjoyment to do it for yourself. )
kibagaaralover18 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I really like your story. I like how you protray Hinata's innocent cute charm and how you introduced your charcters.
MissHeartfilia chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I like this. Sorry I'm not good at this whole constructive critizism thing. I think your inspiration was Imadoki by Yuu Watase, right? Keep up the good writing! Maybe I'll read some of your other stuff too.
crystal chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
is this a mistake?

this is ur other story "the language of flowers"
kai-itachi21 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
umm excuse me, but ith has the same story of your "language of flowers". where is the real story?