Reviews for Ferris Wheel
RyoPyoTurtle chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Cute ending!
kandita chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Ahhh this is cute...needs a bit if proof-reading, but good nonetheless. I wish I could find out what his family issues are for him to want to put up with girls that do not interest him.
ilovehinata4ever chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Sweet sweet juz super cuteeee! Booo ya beautiful!
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
*vomit rainbow*
omg this is so cute. I love this too much.
SimplyAlexei chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
I have probably read this story like 20 times and each time I'm absolutely amazing by it. I must say, you definitly worked a unique angle on this fic and I enjoy it thouroughly. Also, I was wondering if you would allow my to adopt this and write a sort-of sequal to it? The idea for one popped into my brain while Iwas reading it this last time.
Hitory-Chan chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Continual PLEASE
DAngel7 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Aww that was really sweet. ]
sailorsun777 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Aw! How adorable! This was definitely one of the better stories I've read in awhile, and it was way kawaii. ). Keep up the great work!
Lula with the snakes chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
It's so cute! Kya! I just LOVE this!
Busumeushi chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
yay! KAWAII XD so damn cute XD nice work ja-ne
crystaldrops14 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
ah that was cute.3
InsaneNarutard0111 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
ooh, this was pretty good. i liked how sasuke could determine which personality each girlfriend was... that takes experience, not that i know. anyway, yeah, this was good.
ppeach2 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I really liked this I think this is going to be a good story once it's finished so you shpild definatly contine to write. You have to write the next chapter too. I don't think it matters how many reviews you get It's just nice to write for your enjoyment to do it for yourself. )
kibagaaralover18 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I really like your story. I like how you protray Hinata's innocent cute charm and how you introduced your charcters.
MissHeartfilia chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I like this. Sorry I'm not good at this whole constructive critizism thing. I think your inspiration was Imadoki by Yuu Watase, right? Keep up the good writing! Maybe I'll read some of your other stuff too.