Reviews for Wouldn't Change Anything
Eleanor Harkness-Jones chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Whilst reading this I was thinking 'how the hell is Jack going to get himself out of this one!' and I love the way he did. It's something that should have happened in the show!
Dark Dancer Kayla chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
aw that was sweet :) Nice story, really well done.
accountunsedsorry chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
what do i say?

i really can't think.

there was a sad smile on my face by the end of it. it wasn't hearts and flowers, but with what the novels about, it couldn't end that way and they weren't like that (hearts and flowers, i mean) very realistic in terms of canon, they acted like i'd expected them to.

i really looked forward to reading this, more so than any of your other works. i'm not disappointed, i'm just trying to think of what to say. the title is very apt and, at the last line, i quietly said to myself 'neither would i'. it's perfect, there should have been a scene like this in the book, Ianto's confliction, Jack's struggle...bah.

there wasa couple of lines, and i don't know if it was intentional or not, but it really summed Jack up as a character for me it was

Sure, he liked casual relationships where he could have multiple lovers but he knew that the thought of him sleeping with anyone else would kill Ianto.

'Sometimes," Ianto said softly as he looked out the window. "Sometimes I want to try it. I want to go out with you one evening and go home with someone else."

Jack's eyes widened and his hands clenched tightly. He moved forward and wrapped his arms around his lover, pulling him close.

"You'd better not, Tiger Pants." He tightened his grip when Ianto tried to wiggle free. "I am not in the habit of sharing. Especially not you."

the fact Jack would like to, but hates the thought of Ianto doing the same really does sum up Jack for me he seems to be a bit of walking contradiction sometimes, says one thing, does another, gets angry at someone for something he's done himself...and i can go on. ack! blast your talented writing skills! *sighs* you planning anymore interludes? there's a lot to choose from (oh lord please don't get me started!)

it's wonderful.

and though i've literally just said this in my other review, i have come away from this not wanting to read anything more about this part in the novel. for me it's done now, there's nothing much more that can be said about it, not much more to explore.

it's bloody brilliant!
ImprobableAbnormality chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
What a brilliant fanfic here XD I really enjoyed it. I particularly enjoyed the way you stuck with the thought process for Ianto, going through each part bit by bit. I haven't read Trace Memory myself, but I found the whole fic quite easy to understand, and if anything its made me want to go out and buy Trace Memory (well if I had the cash).

I love the fact that you didn't make Jack and Ianto's relationship perfect either, like Jack calling out others in bed, and the fact that Jack is more stunned rather than denying to them. It seems much more realistic. Great ending too, thoroughly enjoyed it!

- Tala