Reviews for Repeated Nights
Lol chapter 1 . 5/31
Good
ak chapter 13 . 3/24
Im so happy I stumbled upon this. Im in absolute awe of your writing and the story. I could see it all in my head as if I was watching the series all over again. Amazing job.
ExtraFun chapter 13 . 12/14/2015
Wow. This was sexy fanfic XD and I loved it. My god those akwards situations made it even better.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/23/2015
You made katara plain ridiculous! And aang driven like some mad man who can't control himself, you should be ashamed to put these characters in your writing, this shouldn't be aang and katara but rather some other TV show please fix
Anthony Alvarez chapter 9 . 11/19/2014
It's sad how they get spilt up
jessyyj chapter 11 . 11/18/2014
I saw a images with Aang and Katara doing this dace in the clothes you discriped
lupita leal chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
me encanta esta historia
MemmyRider09 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I found this on deviantart, and i made an account just to read it, i loved the first chapter! :D 3
Wildstar93 chapter 12 . 11/29/2012
Dang...that was one of the best Kataang sex scenes I have ever read about. That made me yowl like a cat. And that means that the sex scene was very steamy...and awesome!

Wildstar93 chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
Uh-oh...looks like this might not end well.

Wildstar93 chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
That chapter and the last made me yowl and purr like a cat. A tomcat, at that. I really love any love-making like that, especially the licking. But anyways, very great job! Let's just hope Sokka doesn't lose his temper next time.

WangFire chapter 12 . 9/26/2012
Good girl...whose your avatar? WHOSE YOUR AVATAR? Lol I died, I'm dead
WangFire chapter 11 . 9/26/2012
"She looked like a leaf dancing in an autumn breeze." This reminds me of this "be the leaf" -meelo3 I love the show they put on do beautiful
WangFire chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
Some Romeo and Juliet thing going on in chapter 5 so cute :)
The Kerl chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
"It was so tempting to insert his member inside her right now, but he was also a monk. And monks respect their friends' wishes."

Best. Lines. Ever.