Reviews for Little Ghost Of The Dojo
UnagiKeki chapter 4 . 8/17/2010
OOC, my ass. You have no idea how gratifying it is, as a Lee fangirl, to finally see Neji apologizing- hell, doing anything remotely human towards Lee-kun. This chapter rocks; Ghost!Lee rocks (I just want to snatch him out of the afterlife and snuggle his sadness away); and most importantly, YOUR WRITING rocks.
Fk306 chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
this is great I look forward to more
d00mfuzzball chapter 4 . 8/11/2010
I'm glad to see this finaly being continued!
StudyManiac chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
This has been a wonderful, and heartfelt story thus far. Don't worry about Neji in this chapter. He may be a little bit OCC, but his original concept was based on a plot where Lee did not die. So this is a resonable outcome (since he has a heart, no matter how much he tries to cover it up ;] )

Hope you update soon! D
Megii of Mysteri OusStranger chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
Worth the wait.
Simone Robinson chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
Update damn it! _ interesting fic
littleangel123 chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
ARG! I LOVE THIS STORY BUT IT HASN'T EVEN UPDATED SINCE I READ IT THE FIRST TIME! PLEASE CONTINE? I WANT TO KNOW HOW IT ENDS! IT'S SO SAD AND IT FEELS LIKE YOU WANT TO READ MORE!
demonnaruto chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
not bad are there going to be more chapters.
d00mfuzzball chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
This is a pretty dang cute story you've got going on here. Above all, I like that this isn't a typical plot. It's definitly nice to read something like this, especially because it looks to be uplifting in the end. Yay redemption/reconciliation stories!

As far as improvement goes, the one major criticism I have to offer is that repeating the explanation of Narutos discovery of the ghost through dialogue to each new character gets a little, well, repetative. It would be enough to summarize those exchanges and then describe reactions to the news in detail.

That said, I like this story, and it's a gutsy move altering the timeline like this. I'll be interested to see where this goes as you continue it.
UnagiKeki chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
This is...beyond adorable. And Naruto better not fail Lee, because I will personally climb through the Internet and smack him good. -seethes- But oh my lord, Ghosty Lee! Supernatural lovings!

I cannot WAIT to see what you do with Gai; how he must have changed! Ooh, this is what I love about fanfictions. Excellent writing, dear, and hurry to the next update!