Reviews for Verge of Something Wonderful
Kandykornsheba chapter 19 . 10/2
Damn ghost just leave people alone already
Guest chapter 18 . 9/2/2014
This is soo good. Wow, I loved this story! Continue continue! Lots of love!
Catalina Luna Moon chapter 19 . 12/25/2013
so cant wait for more
KissFromABlackRose chapter 18 . 11/24/2013
(By the way, I usually HATE it when authors change the storyline and make Dee and Ryo become a couple under different circumstances, but you handled that in a very sensitive, logical and heart-warming way. I really, really like it, and that is a rarity!)
KissFromABlackRose chapter 19 . 11/24/2013
Oh wow wow wow! I just read the whole thing in two days and I'm addicted now xD
When the house burned down, I thought that everything would be fine now. But no, Dee took the stupid bible with him. Damn, that was a shock when closet door opened! :o And there were many scary scenes before as well. When I read the first few chapters in the middle of the night, I nearly had a heart attack when I heard footsteps in the corridor - but it was just my dad xD So, good work I'd say, you totally spooked me! Now, I don't know if I'm happy or disappointed that the story isn't finished yet - I mean, of course I'm thrilled that there's more to happen and the plot twist in this chapter was amazing and unexpected. But since I don't know how long I'll have to wait for the next chapter... Well, this is why I normally don't read unfinished stories :'D (but this time I'm glad I did, because this story is very well written, the characters are so alive and the emotions practically palpable). So I just hope you'll update soon - you've gained a new fan here! ;)
loveless chapter 19 . 10/31/2013
Omg xD thanks soooooo much for continuing this story because i love it very much, and i hope to see DeexRyo scenes of any kind xD
ColeridgeFan chapter 19 . 10/31/2013
SQUEE! You are alive! i am so glad you have continued with this of my favorites :) I wasn't expecting this twist and am excited to find out where it all leads...'til next time.

SewingLifeAlchem chapter 19 . 10/30/2013
holy muffin tops, you're alive!
ColeridgeFan chapter 18 . 8/11/2013
YAY! i had given up on this story soooooo long ago :( I am glad you added a couple of new chapters. But i see you haven't written a chapter in 5 months! i love this story and must have updates! PLEASE FINISH THIS!
Jeanette chapter 18 . 7/1/2013
Wonderful story. Your emotional take on the characters is seamless and very realistic. I even like your oc's. You are definately the top writer for this series and we all wish you would lovingly finish this journey. I found this story a month ago and check the bookmark on my phone daily. Please come back. I adore happy endings.
SewingLifeAlchem chapter 18 . 6/1/2013
I really hope that you update soon. The last time you said you would be posting the next chapter quickly, it was nearly 2 years before we heard from you again. It's been two months! Please stay strong and finish your story and publish it!
SewingLifeAlchem chapter 18 . 5/11/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter! I hope it will be out soon! Do your best!
Rainbowsharpies chapter 18 . 5/6/2013
I definitely appreciate the update! It's been so long that I reread the whole I had forgotten how great this story is. You are a wonderful writer. You have Dee and Ryo's characterization so well. You really understand their motivations and fears, as well as the dynamic between them, the chemistry they share, and their vast similarities and differences.
LifeAlchemist chapter 18 . 4/18/2013
I almost screamed when I saw this update. Holy mother of moth balls I seriously thought you were never coming back. I am sorry to hear of your troubles and I hope everything turns out ok in the end. But I am so happy to hear from you! Thank you sooooo much for the update in the story! I look forward to it!
LifeAlchemist chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I will assume that you have probably moved on from this story and most likely from this site, but still I want you to know that I still occasionally check-up on this story's progress. We have been waiting for more than 2 years for an update on the story or your life, as to why you are no longer writing. I hope that you check on this site soon and see this. I hope that you are still writing, somewhere because this is an amazing talent that you have. This is a GREAT story. You have taken two characters and made them your own and gave them a new story. This is more than publish worthy. I will continue to check back in every now and then in the hopes of a new chapter or an explanation. We miss you and look forward to hearing from you, one way or another.

Much Love.