Reviews for Art School Undercover
angstsmoker chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
OMG, he copied the video. He's got it BAD. HA! That was awesome.

"So I had forced her into making an ultimatum that I could use as an excuse to cut and run. I could look like the cad."..."I didn't miss her"..."I loved her, I told myself, because what else could it be but love?" - it seems as though he was never IN love with Tanya. There was definitely admiration and love for her but ultimately he was able to walk away. I hope with Bella he realises the difference between being In love and just loving someone.

"You know, the beach isn't the place for looking all emo and intellectual. You're better off in a coffee house in Silver Lake if that's what you're doing to pick up chicks." ... "What if I'm just trying to find a spot to read?" - LMFAO.

"I was happier being alone" - this line just stood out for me.

'Hi, I know you've seen me naked and I'm afraid that isn't much to recommend me, and you should know I've also seen you naked, so now that we're even how about I take you out?' - LOL

'Patience, grasshopper, I told myself. Just be normal. I stepped forward.' - Knightward is FTW.

I love E's pov. ALL OF IT. Thank you for writing.
effleurage chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Wow. I knew that Nudeward was conflicted, but I never understood to what extent Tanya played in his everyday thoughts. I never expected that he was interested in Bella from this early on. That's awesome. I loved hearing Edward contemplate ways to ask Bella out. I knew that their attraction wasn't one-sided but I get a certain satisfaction out of reading how E rode past B's bungalow and struggled NOT to think of her during sessions. I want to say it's adorable, but that's not exactly what I mean. I have a great appreciation for your characters. Oh, and you used another wonderful word I must point out, "...the VERTIGINOUS freedom after graduation...".

This EPOV was a real treat. Thank you for writing it. Thank you to your husband, MrsDazzled and Irritable Grizly too for their assistance. You rock!

- Jen
Irritable Grizzzly chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
The foul-mouthed damsel! Instead of "please kind sir, would you kindly help a lady in distress? it's "effity eff eff!" Excellent! Bella is my kinda gal!

Poor Hot Nudeward. He can tell when all the other women are swooning. He can read them like a book. Then Bella is all but drooling down her shirt and he thinks she hates him. He doesn't fully appreciate or comprehend his power.

Funny that they were all admiring the package and he was worried it was shrinking.

Nice seeing inside his head.
philadelphic chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I love this. it reminds me of my favorite flavors in wine- plummy and peppery, kind of. Very rich in texture. Also very illuminating with regards to his relationship with Jessica Stanelu
angi1026 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Oh...this is going to be good!
SubtlePen chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
oh sweets - what a delicious treat to see this side of things - what was a wonderful story told from BPOV is so much richer, with this, separate, glimpse. i'm so glad you didn't do alternating povs in ASC, and that you left the 13 chap delay between the two. if really heightens the sense of disconnect and lack of real communication between them.

(hey - what's berty's first name? alan or carl?)

xoxox