Reviews for Art School Undercover
Mxpi1970 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Love it love hearing Edwards thoughts too love both sides of the story...awesome please please please write more of EPOV on ASU pretty please...
enamoramiento chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Hrrrmmm... Im beginning to get him - a little :oD
Renee Aubin chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Hi, Farkle. I have been zooming through - and very much enjoying - Art School Confidential, so when you mentioned this outtake in EPOV I just had to read it.

It's so good! Love, love, love Edward's POV. It's so authentically just-out-of-college wannabe writer. And Berkeley, yet! Perfect. A very thoughtful guy, love him. I like how you let Tanya drift into his mind in little fits and starts, so that we slowly build a picture of how things are/were between them.

Emmett was so much fun in this story - you really made good use of him. And Jasper.

Particularly good line: 'The combination of the whiny voice and the seductive purr she was trying to infuse into her tone was not a good mix. I wondered if that ever actually worked for her.'

Definitely snort-worthy. And a nice touch with the phone number left in his bag.

I love his reaction to seeing Bella's paintings of him in Berty's office. The beginning of his curiosity about her.

'If only I could just be in the moment, like those surfers, I could let the words flow out.' Nice! And quintessentially California. Actually all the discussion of his writing - or wanting to write - is very interesting.

'Perhaps the writing well had run dry and I should go to law school like I knew my father and Tanya hoped I would.' Arrrggghh, nooooo. Run away!

'I was glad to be on my own, glad to not be him, with a girl dragging on me. Maybe the chump liked it, but it smelled like slavery to me.' Wow. Slavery. Explains a lot.

Is Emmett ever going to tell Edward why he and Bella didn't stay together? I don't remember an explanation from Bella in the main story.

The "You look really good with your clothes on" incident was even funnier in Edward's POV. His speculation about her thoughts after hearing A&J from the porch was choice.

And his response to her & Emmett's video! Stalkerish. But when I think about how many times I have replayed my favorite parts of the Twilight movies ... I guess I have to say I get it. Is she going to find it on his laptop at some point? I like the wild doe comparison. No wonder he was blown away by her "Little Deer" tattoo later on!

Great outtake - really added to the main story. Thanks!
luckyduck0076 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
AHHHH LOVE YOU! Love you in the way that you gave me some insight to Edward! Although I will say I wish I didn't really know about the part where he was plotting to get Tanya to make the ultimatum just so that he can come out as the guy that wouldn't conform to her beliefs. At that point I saw Edward as being an ass. Will there be more? I want to know why he said he didn't love her, when it seems like he would at that point. This answered some of my questions about what Edward was thinking, but it also brings up more for things Bella seemed to have just looked over. I think it would be awesome if you did an entire story from Edward point of View of ASC. Oh well! I think this is awesome!
mcrfan78 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
i love Edward's insight! Plz more, please!
infallibleflower chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Ooh, can't wait to see more EPOV :)
angelspinknose chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
i would love to draw nakedward's man bits...
YankeeDiva chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
LOVE this Edward perspective!~
CindyWindy chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Great job on epov! I love your characterization of him! Thanks for sharing!
MrsZ49 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Oh, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! Continue this story in EPOV, I am dieing slowly to know what Edward is thinkging about all of this. PLEASE!

Thank You!:D
DarkBitterSea chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
More please!
shianne123 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I would love to read this story in EPOV... he has so much going on in his head it makes for a whole other story. I really hope you keep adding to this version. Its beautiful
Sdjk chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
So does Edward still have that video on his computer while he is traveling the wide open road?

Very interesting. And he was smitten and taken by Bella before they even started the private modeling.

Really good outtake.
sue1zide chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I hope you will either continue with these out takes from Edwards POV or include his POV in ASC.
missysaaa.crystal chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Me LOVE!

Will you write some more from Edwards point of view?
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »