Reviews for Art School Undercover
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Always a sucker for EPOV.
my1edward chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Very interesting to see some of Edward's POV. Two things really struck me. First, from this I think that while Edward thinks he loves Tanya, he is not really, truly in love with her. I think he loves her, and believes she is the kind of person with whom he should be in love, but the depth of feeling is not really there. At this point, he doesn't know what being in love feels like. Second, I was floored that he downloaded the Emmett/Bella video, edited out everything but Bella, and then watched it obsessively. Wow-that really is kind of stalkeriffic/creeptastic! Jesus, she would have died had she known the gorgeous model she was painting had been obsessively watching her naked.
TropicOfCancer chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
It was very interesting to read EPOV. :) Thank you for writing such a great, intense, REAL story. Can't wait for an update on ASC !
Fliberty chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
It's interesting to read Edward's POV and to see that he is drawn to Bella and didn't really hear all that she said about him to Lauren.

Do you plan to write any more of the story this way? If so, I'd love to read it. There are so many parts of the story where I struggle to understand what Edward is thinking. It's funny to think of him perving over Bella's nude video when she is feeling so guilty about her own reactions to his nude body.
Beaverslap chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I loved Edward's POV on this story - very enlightening. But I am disappointed there isn't more. I hope you will continue writing this.
MDtwiwriter chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I really enjoyed looking inside Edwards heard. It helps alot to understand how he sees Bella. I am still confused about his feelings for Tanya. He is "in love with Tanya" because she is kind, beautiful, smart; then he "doesn't miss her," and he said that the only one Tanya loves is Tanya. He just seems all over the place with his feeling for her. I'll go back to the story to hopefully understand this better.
grabadietcoke chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
You know, it didn't truly dawn on me that the entire ASC story was Bella POV because you do such a great job of capturing Edward's reactions and interactions. This was really intriguing - to get his POV both about Bella and about his life, the story about Tanya, etc.
obsessedmom chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
I don't know how I missed this but was glad I took the time to read.

:o)
Karen-777 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I love, love, love, Edward's POV. I have read up to CH 12 of the story and decided to check out what was going on in Edward's head to get a feel on where he is as far as Bella is concerned. Thank you for writing this; I would love more.
ANGELiCAWROTE chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
im addicted to this story...

i adore Edward's POV... insecure.. with even his hair color..

This chapter was enlightening.. I could slightly understand the his mannerisms

congrats, this chapter was amazing
dweissa chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
WHOA! i just love being in edward's head! hope you decide to add more to this! incredible story:)
theshadowswhisper chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
m i love this :]
lionola chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Love the outtake! It's illuminated Edward's thoughts so much (:
faldo chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
So glad you're doing this - great to see inside Edward's head.
bornonhalloween chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Farkle-

Just skipped over from Chapter 13 to catch this EPOV. Your writing is excellent. There is so much more going in Edward's head than we are able to learn from Bella's POV. We really get a different slant on his Tanya relationship here, especially when he keeps saying how much happier he is to be on his own. Also, the boy is somewhat insecure about how he is being viewed by the students. I guess that's normal for a normal person but EDWARD? He's even worried if they'll like his hair? LOL... And thanks for the introspection about worrying about getting an erection. That thought had definitely crossed my mind, especially for a first time model. I hope there are more EPOV's in our future! Back to the story...

Thanks so much for writing!

~BOH