Reviews for Incubus Anomaly
futurecullen26 chapter 28 . 8/16
Okay so I'm devastated and wished I had paid more attention to the 1st quote, lol but mostly because I'm sad they didn't at least get to have vampire sex before they died :( But amazing story!
Question: did only Edward and Bella die, or did the collapse imply everyone died?
ggb-luma chapter 28 . 4/4
I loved reading every chapter of your fic,it was amazing!
po chapter 26 . 3/8
ummmm that was the big confession? bella didn't even ask him how many hed been with! and come one...fucking honestly? he didn't have to be a whore to get blood. He could have just grabbed people drank from them, sucked out the venom and sealed the wound. The whole sex thing is just a nasty excuse to be a gross hoe
po chapter 25 . 3/8
why are all the sex scenes always the same...I just skim through them cause their boring as hell. Poor Edward...all that whoring around and all hes got is the same tired old moves.
po chapter 23 . 3/8
was Edward worried that alice told bella what a used up piece of shit he is? I'm pretty fucking upset that its chapter 23 and bella STILL DOESNT KNOW!
po chapter 19 . 3/8
he acts like hes some kind of sex god...I'm sure being able to hear thoughts has given him skill for sure...but at the heart of it...hes just a kid that was changed at 17. There are MEN vampires bells, shall we introduce you to some actual MEN that would put whoreward Cullen to fucking shame?
po chapter 17 . 3/8
hes already cheated on his MATE. And he did it again. He broke into a womans home with the intention of having sex with her and drinking her blood. He took off all her clothes before he changed his mind. That's cheating in my book. It doesn't really mean shit that he changed his mind, he wanted to do it. And he already has, right before going to bella. This version of Edward bothers me so much, so the only question is why am I still reading about this disgusting used up piece of shit. Bella deserves so much better then him.
po chapter 16 . 3/8
In chapter 15 Edward says hes giving himself to her. Something that hes NEVeR done. But hasn't he given himself away to like EVERy woman? You cant convince me that bella is special because Edward gives himself to everyone. This is nothing new, just more sex for him.
sdlkjf chapter 15 . 3/8
so bella got the short end for sure in her relationship with jake...and the best you could do for poor bella is give her a MANWHORE? Seriously? I cant fathom being with a man that has had that many women...its just...omg I'm gonna throw up. I hope bella finds out soon, jasper should tell her. She should leave Edwards ass, clean herself out with bleach and never think about him again.
sfd chapter 10 . 3/8
omg...Edwards had sex with over 1000 women in just 20 years? WTF...and he just had sex with bella without a condom...OMG I feel like fucking puking right now...I don't care if HE cant get a std...that's still fucking sick!
po chapter 5 . 3/8
he had sex with someone else...I feel like he cheated
nmn chapter 2 . 3/8
he acts like he doesn't get hard for EVERYWOMAN he fucking sees...he feels nothing new for bella...god hes fucking disgusting
jk chapter 1 . 3/8
ummmmm...Edwards fucked over a THOUSAND different woman...ya I don't think this is for me...fucking nasty
Ticcing Bat chapter 19 . 10/29/2016
I've had sex with my husband 3 times in two days.. A massibe feat considering my ill health 's like, what on earth are you reading now? a good Twilight fanfiction this time?
Yes. yes it's very bloody good.
A colleague asked me why I was so pink. I shouldn't read this on my breaks lol. I wish you'd write more vampward lol.
cbzoo chapter 14 . 8/30/2016