Reviews for Incubus Anomaly
Secretive Gal chapter 28 . 9/19
Wow
I enjoyed the journey.. And the rough, hot sex.
But one confusion.. Did only E & B die aur did B take down entire Volturi in her final breath? Since there was a blast mentioned
silverpieces chapter 28 . 9/8
So sad. I liked this until the end.
Honneredpuppy73 chapter 10 . 8/1
Well fuck me sideways and call me a cow. Posesiva,well mannered,medical Edward is hot as FUCK (I literally shivered)
LanaDelCullen chapter 28 . 6/29
I loved this story yet at the same time it left me heartbroken. I did not see the ending coming and also don’t understand why first Alice is warning Bella, but in the end help the Volturi.
Other than that beautifully written. I was just hoping for a HEA for them because their love for each other was so strong.
This is a great story.
But that ending was very unsatisfactory. I feel like I wasted the 2 days it took for me to read this. Had I known there was going to be major character death I would have picked a different one to read. I mean Bella's powers were so hyped and then it ends just like that?!
Sam chapter 28 . 2/24
I’m in shock, speechless.
Sam chapter 9 . 2/17
I just found your story and omg... I’m addicted. Your writing is incredible and I love the alternating pov’s. Really nice to have a nice Jessica for a change. Brb, gonna devour the rest.
alice'sbella chapter 28 . 12/22/2018
Noooooooooooo!
And they live happy every after, and they live happy ever after!
Guest chapter 28 . 9/16/2018
OHMYEFFINGGAH, I don't know quite what to say. Unfortunately, or perhaps, very fortunately- I went in knowing that the ending was quite polarizing. I had been warned, but the story still called to me so I persisted. I wished for an impossible ending and didn't get it. What I got was dark, and devastating, but...It fits the story. I've enjoyed reading IA, it was an intense thrill til the very last. Thank you for sharing your story.
Elvire23 chapter 28 . 9/11/2018
How sad, no I didn't see it coming.
Elvire23 chapter 27 . 9/11/2018
Come on Bella get it together.
Elvire23 chapter 26 . 9/11/2018
Wow
Elvire23 chapter 25 . 9/10/2018
OMG What the hell is going on?
Elvire23 chapter 24 . 9/10/2018
Oh shit.
Elvire23 chapter 20 . 9/9/2018
Oh shit, things are about to get real.
6,148 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »