Reviews for Incubus Anomaly
rich2gina chapter 28 . 7/1
FY...This was an awful ending!
luvugreeneyedboy chapter 28 . 5/24
I've been seeing this talked about a lot lately and I had to see what all the hype was about. I have to agree, it's a pretty well written story, although a little choppy. The ending was probably one of the, if not the, worst endings ever. I'm not sure what warnings you're talking about, even going back to the quote in chapter one. Where fanfiction is concerned, that could have meant anything. Anomaly means things aren't really what they appear to be (on a very basic level) so that could also mean if we thought the absolute worst might happen in the story, then the opposite could be true.
6Abandoned-bicycle9 chapter 19 . 5/21
Well, that was rather bitterly unexpected.

Throughout this story so far, there were plenty of aspects that I was extremely upset about. Like, for instance, the OOC and the fact that Edward and Bella kept going back and forth, constantly. I felt as though their relationship was, in a way, based on something as petty as fantastic sex alone. This made the tone of the relationship sort of immature. Another aspect that got to me was the fact that you chose to make Jasper the antagonist when there was a line longer than Pi of characters that were more than willing to fill the villainous role perfectly.
But yet I was willing to let this-and many other troublesome decisions of yours-slide. This was because I saw the potential in this story; your brilliant writing style, the unique and intriguing plot, as well as some of the character's dynamics. However, it seems as though you have made the same mistake as Stephenie.M, you neglected the need for balance in this story of yours. A story cannot be too sweet, nor can it be too sour.
Sadly, I cannot read on. The destruction and obliteration of the character's relationships and mannerisms simply do not seem worth it in my eyes, all because of Edward and Bella's relationship.
Jasper's gone, the complete disregard for a relationship that has been repeatedly stressed to be the strongest bond of the entire Twilight universe, has been sorely overlooked.
I cannot deny that you are an extraordinary writer, but the attachment that Stephenie has made readers feel toward said characters cannot be ignored. I'm sorry, but the train of thought you were on is simply one I do not want to board, and I sincerely hoped that you would have at the very least warned us of the impending dark ending and major character death.

Sincerely
Terri x
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 28 . 5/9
Awesome story, so far! Love it! Hope Edward and Bella survived. Sad chapter
lillianolivia.white chapter 28 . 4/27
OMG, I just knew they would live in eternity together. How could you. I wish I had read the final chapter before staying up for nights reading this.
lillianolivia.white chapter 27 . 4/27
I knew Bella would be an awesome vamp.
lillianolivia.white chapter 26 . 4/27
Finally he does it, and not a moment to spare. I expect the Volturi any second.
lillianolivia.white chapter 25 . 4/27
Edward, please please let Carlisle & Esme help you.
lillianolivia.white chapter 24 . 4/27
Holy shit!
lillianolivia.white chapter 23 . 4/27
Finally Alice told her the truth. I don't know what is wrong with Edward.
lillianolivia.white chapter 22 . 4/27
Here we go, is Alice there to take her vengeance out on Bella? I just don't see out Bella could just walk away from Edward. He loves her.
lillianolivia.white chapter 21 . 4/27
Ok, Edward. Enough of this carrying a grudge and acting like a spoiled brat. Do you not realize that if Carlisle hadn't changed you, you would've never met and fallen in love with Bella? I wasn't sorry to see Jake get flattened by the truck. Good riddance, Jerkob.
lillianolivia.white chapter 20 . 4/27
Go Edward! And what about Bella! Great job... I hate Jake.
lillianolivia.white chapter 19 . 4/27
I am wondering about Jaspers arm? Di Edward find it and burn it, or was it able to reconstitute itself? Love this story.
lillianolivia.white chapter 18 . 4/27
Wow, Edward killed his brother in law Jadper! How can this ever be reconciled ? I know Bella will be eventually changed.
6,086 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »