Reviews for Incubus Anomaly
Itzrenaynay chapter 12 . 7/14/2020
Ew I do not like Jasper like this fucking gross
Itzrenaynay chapter 9 . 7/14/2020
This guy really needs to stop calling her
Itzrenaynay chapter 8 . 7/14/2020
*ugly laugh* I fucking love Emmett
Itzrenaynay chapter 7 . 7/14/2020
How did I know Marcus and Marcus were the same
Itzrenaynay chapter 4 . 7/14/2020
I am confused on how he put Bella to bed but she woke up with the guitar strings cutting into her cheek and yet he left the guitar on the floor
Itzrenaynay chapter 3 . 7/14/2020
When I first started this I thought it was just going to be all smut but I’m here to say. I like it enough that I’m going to keep reading
frostedglaze chapter 28 . 5/31/2020
Holy bleep! That means that everyone is dead, Bella, Edward, Alice, the Cullens and all the Volturi, since there is no way they would survive a fire. It looks like Alice saw this and wanted this to happen.
KissMeI'mScottish chapter 28 . 5/20/2020
This story was great, but I'd like to have known what happened to Bella and the rest of the Cullens
LoveAves chapter 28 . 1/1/2020
I’ve read this numerous times. I tend to avoid non-HEA, if I’m being honest, it’s the first I’ve read to the end. Didn’t regret, will love and remember it forever. Won’t be reading any other tragedies anytime soon thou lol.
Secretive Gal chapter 28 . 9/19/2019
Wow
I enjoyed the journey.. And the rough, hot sex.
But one confusion.. Did only E & B die aur did B take down entire Volturi in her final breath? Since there was a blast mentioned
silverpieces chapter 28 . 9/8/2019
So sad. I liked this until the end.
Honneredpuppy73 chapter 10 . 8/1/2019
Well fuck me sideways and call me a cow. Posesiva,well mannered,medical Edward is hot as FUCK (I literally shivered)
LanaDelCullen chapter 28 . 6/29/2019
I loved this story yet at the same time it left me heartbroken. I did not see the ending coming and also don’t understand why first Alice is warning Bella, but in the end help the Volturi.
Other than that beautifully written. I was just hoping for a HEA for them because their love for each other was so strong.
Guest chapter 28 . 4/26/2019
This is a great story.
But that ending was very unsatisfactory. I feel like I wasted the 2 days it took for me to read this. Had I known there was going to be major character death I would have picked a different one to read. I mean Bella's powers were so hyped and then it ends just like that?!
Sam chapter 28 . 2/24/2019
I’m in shock, speechless.
6,172 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »