Reviews for Five Times Angel Drew Buffy
zozo42 chapter 5 . 12/1/2010
awww this last one was sweet.

a little bit of Buffy/Spike and a little bit of Buffy/Angel, perfect.

thanks for sharing:)
zozo42 chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
i loved all the drawing he drew. The order, the way you described them, well done.
zozo42 chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
this chapter was amazing. i love how you write about the drawings afterwards, not while he's drawing them.

and you made this particular drawing slightly less creepy than it was on the show
CrystalSC chapter 5 . 5/27/2010
I love your stories. I love your style and your voices even though I don't really understand all your intentions (i.e. Buffy's anger towards Angel when she hasn't seen him in years). But I am enjoying reading them very much.
notevenifyoukillme chapter 5 . 4/10/2010
I loved this so much that it's not funny. I loved all of these. Keep writing.
CaRiNeSs chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
Wow... I didn't watch much of Angel but I know bits and pieces of what happened. This is an emotional chapter. I really wish that neither show had ended. Great chapter.
CaRiNeSs chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
This chapter was crazy good... I feel so many emotions whenever I watch this episode and your chapter did the same thing. I was so heart broken when Angel turned bad...great job!
CaptScarlett chapter 4 . 12/28/2009
Your writing is beautiful. Looking forward to more.
VKlepto chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
Keep going, please. :)
Allen Pitt chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Great story idea. I can't recall one that ever touched on this before-Angel from Whistler contacting him to his first appearance in the series. He had to acquire a car (for that visit to see Buffy at Hemery) and then clothes, money etc, all in just a few months.

He had an apartment, with lots of artwork in it (maybe he had paintings stored somewhere from back when he was more functional?). Somehow acquired money as well... maybe he did have an old account? Or that ep of Angel where he knew where some stolen money was stashed wasn't the only such that he knew of?

He somehow went from 'street bum' to 'sophisticated Angel' in a very short period of time. I think you're right in that Whistler didn't do much more than point him in the right direction, ie no real help beyond that.

Hm. Maybe he sold a few paintings? He is a good artist.