Reviews for Not In This Galaxy
F Maurice chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
LynnisaMystery chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This was hilarious! I loved Ron's reactions!
Coriandergirl chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Hahahaha, YES! Please to be continuing? I want to know how they continue to react to the movies! Hmmm, what if they started making comparisons to people in their own life, huh? I'd love it if they started walking around calling their potions prof Darth Snape. teehee.
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 1 . 2/2/2010

This so funny! Please tell that there's going to be an update!
Dr. D chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
What fun! I loved the combination of Harry Potter and Star Wars characters. It was interesting to see one set of characters respond to those in another world-I really liked the layering. And I laughed at the sibling rivalry between Ginny and Ron. I'm going to read more of your work.
Winterluna chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Good! There was the little fact about the non-canon nickname. But otherwise quite intriguing. I did like the 3PO comment that Ron made; quite Ron-like. Which constitutes the fact that it wasn't clever. But I am sure had it been Hermione, it would have been extremely so.

I do believe, however, this might eventually turn into a crossover. I say that because I know how your mind works.

ep chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
sympa a lire avec quelque chapitre suplémentaire

un lecteur français
eternal vampire chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Love it! I just put you on alert. Hope more is coming. Ron isn't careful he's gonna wish he was on the death star. He would be more likely to survive. Take care have a great night.
Nekomimilover21 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
That was really cool. I can imagine Ron reacting like that. Please update soon!