Reviews for There's No Place Like School
Divergent2019 chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
Love it
Zo Gal chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
Um hi, I think the Flock was found to easily and no offense I'm just trying to help you should work on what goes on in Max and Cammie' s minds. OK BBBYYYYYEEEEE!
DreamweaverAki chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
Why haven't you updated in years! I have half a mind not to follow this story because it hasn't been updated in so long! But it is still a great story... You better update and SOON!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
Hurry plz
epicnessapprecia chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
just so u no, i am actually epicnessappreciated, i just cudn't fit it in.

I am a massive fan of the maximum ride series, but before now I had never heard of the gallagher girls. Just wondering if u'd update soon, and add in some key information about gallagher academy and the students and characters.
Hermes' Little Girl chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Update, my writer minions that I have no control over! Update!
julie662 chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
this story sounds so interesting i was wondering if someone would do a cross over for these stories although and i don't want to sound judgmental or anything but Cammie seemed kinda ooc stuttering to how she is in the books still really good though and i'm so curious to see what happens next
gallagher007 chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
Crossovers never make any sense as storys aren't really made to collide most of the time there a good laugh but yours was ok it you didn't have to change the stories from either series can't wait for your next chapter!
truefictionaddict chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
wow u r really good! please continue and quickly i wanna know more
Trinity The Crazy chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
Update soon!

HAHA Im crazy- Trinity
Bunniez chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
please up[date sppn, you very freakisly awesome writer
WORMoverBOOK chapter 2 . 2/24/2011

This is awsome!

I hope you update soon!

I can't wait till the Blackthorn Boys arrive.

Update soon!

nAcole22 chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
hurry and UPDATE! !
Kiki1770 chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
good story, update soon!
LollyMau chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
i like it! please update soon! _