Reviews for Takari: Freezing Hot
SoraxKairi7 chapter 1 . 5/10
I saw this fic on Deviantart, as well as some of your other stuff and I have to say that your writing is spectacular! I will definitely be coming to it when I need to 'get in the mood' to write; it really helps me be more descriptive myself! But enough about me; you have such cute Takari oneshots and they definitely give me the feels. These two are just meant for each other. Hehee.

I'll definitely be reading more of your stuff!
Olivia chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Where did you get the pic?
Takari01Fan chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I think this story has too much words...its pretty boring
VentedNightmare chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
You are an awesome author. This story is one of the best short stories I've ever read, the way you make the story flow is professional. I hope to see some more stories in the future.
Maka94 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I can't believe I almost passed over this story! The summary in no way does it any justice. I loved it :D
digimontklover chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
very sweet!
Stealth Photographer chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
That was so nice.

How old are they?
Ris Fallon chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I really loved this. (:

I've always felt I could relate to Hikari/Kari's personality; I'm not quite the girl everyone loves, but the careful quiet and hidden dark zone in my thoughts definitely can relate to her. And having days, weeks, months where you're drowning in self-awareness and unease is no fun task. It's good to have a friend to pull you out of it, like how she has Takeru. You played out their close friendship / bashful attraction beautifully.

There were a few tiny grammatical flaws, but they were really too minuscule to bother pinpointing. It's the kind of stuff that simple practice eliminates, anyway. And hopefully you'll get plenty of it, because I'd love to read more of your stories (:
Dr. William Bell chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Very good story. You did a wonderful job of describing the two interacting with one another. I like how you used the cold to keep the story flowing.
Playmymusic323 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
This was really good. You're a great writer!
nicolasmandias chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
i kill you!

nah just kiding lol. such a nice story, too short (missed the kissing scene XD) but enough of that. it is plane good, you know how to write, that's for sure.

Cheers!
collateraldamage-x chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Oh, that was so cute! You're writing is incredible, seriously. I wish I could write like that! :D I like you compared everything to winter, the ice, the cold. It displayed such a vivid image. You really kept true to the topic Amazing, incredible job. I enjoyed every bit of it!