Reviews for Sunsets and Ice Cream
Sparr0w-san chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
Omgomgomggg. Y U STOP AT SUCH A GOOD SPOT?! Asdfghjkl. Anyways awwwwww. Akurokushi fluff. I miss that trio.
Sparr0w-san chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Ohhhh he's so flunking dead. Go kick his arse Roxy! Get revenge for Xi-Chan!
NinjaxSketcheartx chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
I really love the humor in this! I love the relationship between the three friends. Poor Sora, I hope my gym teachers don't do that to us. I love how capture the flag went. Really nice!

Two freakin years its been and you promise to update? Smh, I just discovered this story but come on! Inquiring girls want to know what's gonna happen in chapter 5! Please, please, please tell me you will update! Unless your dead... I don't know whether I should be quiet about that topic or laughing at it... Either way if your alive, UPDATE!
NinjaxSketcheartx chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
Ohmygod, the way you portrayed the school schedules is almost like mine. I have four blocks (not periods; blocks) that lasts ninety minutes each. I have second lunch which most freshmen get after third block. Its kind of creepy to see that you have this school like mine unless you and I go to the same school...

I really like he humor in this story. Hilarious! I love it! Keep writing! D
NinjaxSketcheartx chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
OMG, I feel exactly like Xion. When I was in eight grade, I felt powerful. I was popular and notorious like a god but when I started freshman, I've hit rock bottom. Smh

Its good that you pointed that out btw. I love this story, I really mean it.
NinjaxSketcheartx chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Ohhhhhhhh sh*t! On no, he didn't! He did not just hit Roxas' girl! Oh hell no! Beat 'em up, Roxas! This story is kick a.s.s! I love it! D
TheSapphireRose chapter 4 . 2/16/2012
Please continue this! It's such a good story!
miyakiki-sama chapter 4 . 5/18/2010
cool ive been waiting for this! thanks for the update!
Gamer Dude chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
Cliff hanger... nice. Eerie end of chapte...even better now whats on chapter 5 is what im wondering new chap please!
The Genius Mage chapter 4 . 5/13/2010
AN UPDATE! YAY! XD

MR. Stuart. LOL. I don't even need to tell you I know who that guy is.

I was really amused by the flag capture sequence-hehe, well done on that!-but the ending was oddly scary. 0_o What could possibly happen to burst their bubble of happiness?

*hugs you* Woohoo, love this story y'know!
miyakiki-sama chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
you must update! plz!
stupid-tai chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
is this your first fanfic? cuz its great. took me a couple tries to even get a good writing style goin on. and im not even a RoxasxXion shipper, but i like it. so far
Infatuation-x chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
hey! you finally updated! haha! :D i love reunions too! :D
The Genius Mage chapter 3 . 3/12/2010
*hits head* I always take far too long to review. Heh.

Moving on. Xion's back! I'm glad she is, and it's entertaining to see your characters interact. I thought the teachers were amusing. _

Sounds like Roxas may like Namine a little. Or maybe it's just my imagination.

That lunch system sounds exactly like how my school is. Random bit right there.

That hugging scene was made of win. If I could draw, I'd so draw that. Or I can draw...just not humans...

Anyway. Yes. Awesome chapter!
The Genius Mage chapter 2 . 3/3/2010
Hah! I reviewed it! My brother reminded me at the same time my phone went off with the little message. XD

Um...let me see...not really a lot of criticism, but what IS there, I'll be honest about. In the prologue, you have some words with the *, but then you have the actual swear words. 0_o All I really have to say on that is either use the swear words...or don't.

Roxas gets into a fight with Seifer, then Xion goes and gets herself hurt trying to help Roxas I guess, or Seifer's busy being a moron and is attacking girls. Wowzers.

Then we have this chapter. Riku used to like Xion-aw, I'm all for Rion, but Roxion is great too-but that was when she was here earlier. She meets with her gal pals and discuss the horrors of high school. Hehe.

And Roxas is suspeneded. THERE IS NO JUSTICE IN THE WORLD!

Anyway...randomness right there. It's definitely an interesting story! I want to see where it goes. And you use first person-and even present-tense first person in the prologue-and that is still AMAZING.

She-own? I swear Axel says She-own but sometimes it sounds like they say She-on. Huh.

By the by, sorry for taking so long to review. Hope you update it soon!