Reviews for The Lexicon: Plot Snorkacks
Guest chapter 9 . 9/4/2013
So good.
gennastar chapter 12 . 6/4/2013
Poor Remus.

I can see Greyback forcing his will onto Remus, but I don't see the story ending in rape. Mooney will get stronger and do his thing seeking freedom. It is the one characteristic I liked about Remus.

Yes, he feels sorry for his lot in life but eventually he gets on with it whether he has a pack or not. As much as HP, Remus is us and we are Remus.
gennastar chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I doubt HP would do that.

I can see Vietnam veterans doing it, but not HP. His archetype was different. He was not like Dumbledore but he was sacrificial.
Miner603 chapter 13 . 4/3/2013
I've seen this before, not quite the same but far more complete and having more to it after the train. In fact, the other I've seen of this style in the end, starts at the train.
Akeru-chan chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
This setup of Harry being a seer is great! It's very interesting to see the prophecies that you put into it. Just imagining the chaos every time after Harry speaks a prophecy is so amusing XD Thanks for writing this!
Unknown Variable chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
Loved this chapter! Ron was so awesome here. And poor woobie!Harry ;_; I think you SHOULD write that FFVII AU because it would be AWESOME. :DDDDDD
TheDaemonthor chapter 9 . 9/6/2012
heh, nice
TheDaemonthor chapter 8 . 9/6/2012
I would *love* to see the particulars of these snippets expanded on in more detail.
clara954 chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
This is my second favorite of the chapters currently posted. Harry's prediction about Umbridge almost made me spit my drink out in shock and laughter. I would really like to see a continuation or expansion of this because I have not read many "Harry is a Seer" stories. Have you read any good ones that you can recommend to me? Either way, this piece has a nice flow that I enjoy. Keep writing!
clara954 chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
Of all of the chapters currently in this story, this one is my favorite. The writing style of constantly referring to a mystery person while the main character attempts to deal with it entertains me. Keep writing!
clara954 chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
I really like this chapter because of Harry's/Hadrian personality. His banter with Snape and reasoning with Ethan are well-written and the background information is interesting without being overpowering. Keep writing!
clara954 chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
This is a very interesting idea. I wonder what would happen if the "magical aura" could be seen by anyone else. Albus Dumbledore is usually powerful enough for that, and werewolves (Lupin) are supposed to have enhanced senses. In what stories have you seen this plot device used?
bookivore chapter 14 . 7/21/2012
Um ... there is no reason for James Sirius Potter's name to have a number after it. He's not a king and there's no other living James Sirius Potter in his family to be confused with. Please excuse this nitpick.

I really enjoyed the atmosphere of the Potion's Guild and love how you fit genius and honor (the whole fanfic Potion's Master extraordinary) with canon disregard and ignorance. But when did canon treat any expertise with respect?
Unknown Variable chapter 13 . 3/20/2012
This was... intense. o.O
Yoholic chapter 6 . 12/16/2011
Woah what a twisted ending