Reviews for When the Bough Breaks
HairyBallofFur chapter 12 . 1/15/2013
Laughter through tears...sounds like a line from the movie, "Steel Magnolias".
Actor would probably rather face a whole company of Germans rather than face Marlena..er..Rebekka's fist again...a dazed Actor...walking on a cloud...too much fun!

Good to see that the "Warden" was not injured in this story...knock out drops do throw him for a loop though!

You have out done yourself with this story Dale...GREAT job!
HairyBallofFur chapter 7 . 1/15/2013
LOL...tears running down my face! Poor Actor...HaHaHa!
HairyBallofFur chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
I knew it...love interest...now you're pushing another button...I'm a romantic (so sue me!) who HATES romance novels!
HairyBallofFur chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Questions...questions...always questions. I'm wondering of the young man, "Jeffery", might have a love interest which is keeping him in play. NO, I haven't looked ahead...just speculating and having fun doing it!
Therighttobarearms chapter 12 . 6/16/2010
Excellent story. Would have made a great TV show, too.

Very good characterization of the cons and Garrison.

Good job! More, more!
therighttobarearms chapter 10 . 6/16/2010
It's always a tourniquet.

Nasty things, those, but you gotta do what you gotta do.
Arighttobarearms chapter 8 . 6/16/2010
Great description of Actor post-partum.
Therighttobarearms chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
Excellent use of German.

For those who cannnot speak German, you might explain what was said.

I'm hooked.
arighttobarearms chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Got me hooked.

Interesting concept about Garrison being reared in Germany but his fluency isn't good enough for that in reality. I'm hooked.

Need a lot of commas.
ellenjane chapter 12 . 12/13/2009
I love it when Casino's family somehow gets woven into the tale! Another engrossing story. Thanks.
GraLara39 chapter 12 . 12/13/2009
A job well done by the boys, especially considering the circumstances. They're all such softies at heart!
GraLara39 chapter 6 . 12/5/2009
Wow. Things are getting more complicated by the moment. Can't wait to see how the boys get themselves through this situation.
GraLara39 chapter 3 . 12/2/2009
You've certainly got me intrigued. Can't wait to find out how the Warden came to his current state.
Kristabella chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
Yet another engrossing tale from the talented dart53! You really flesh out the characters and plot well and it keeps this show alive for us. Looking forward to the next chapter!
ellenjane chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
You have no idea how much I look forward to your stories. Can't wait for the other 11 chapters.