Reviews for Resident Evil 4: Twisted Fate
Happyperson chapter 6 . 2/12
I don't know if you still update but this story is AWESOME and its been FIVE years, sister!
UPDATE!
Please?
-Happyperson
RaidenStephano Feli Ita Vargas chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
Continue!
Mousey-mouse chapter 6 . 2/4/2014
"Daaaaaammmn" Aren't video games so much funner as games? X3
PercyJfan1802 chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
I love your story. It's well detailed. Fun to read to. And I like how you used so much sarcasm in your story.
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
gods I LOVE THIS STORY! its EFFING GREAT! GREATNESS INCARNATE!

ahh don't worry about talking to yourself like that, i do it all the time, for the past few years, so does my best friend Goth Albino Angel.

eh i view talking to myself as therapeutic... probably cause my inner voices usually take the forms of therapists, but ehh whatever.

anyways good work, this is totally goin on my favorites list.
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
hmm i LIKE IT!

please keep up the good work its quite enjoyable.
Regalia Riel chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
...Almost 3 years and no update?! I FEEL ABANDONED! I love this story D:

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! Dx

Either way, please update soon. You're doing an awesome job in writing it and I really miss reading this kick-ass adventure...now...
*checks your profile for any new information she may hap missed*
Guest chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
More now, please
Link's Rose chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
the 'Stupid freakin'' rant was hilarious. Is now scared of Leon. that stuff's not supposed to happen yet. DUDE! SO EXCITED FOR THE EPIC KNIFE FIGHT OF DOOM!
Link's Rose chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
y'know, I should NOT have had food in my mouth whilst reading this. that is all. Sarcasm is lovely, isn't it?
Link's Rose chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
heehee. I read this on quizilla, and loved it. now is re-reading it here, and sending it to SaiyanEpicness.
DarkWizard chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
I love this story, please finish it and Luis shoupldnt die.
Ereneviana chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
Awesome story! Just plain awesome!
BlankPage101 chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
This is the best story ever! You are one hell of a good writer! Please continue with your writing! If people trash you and your abilities to write, they suck because they don't know shit! Your amazing! Keep it up! )
ShpadoinkleDAY chapter 6 . 11/1/2011
Please continue this! I really love it, as does my friends Ikisha and Babyangel-tears!